L'Oréal Paris Nature's Therapy Mega Curves Curl Enhancing Shampoo uploaded by ebonée h.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Curves Curl Enhancing Shampoo gently cleanses without sulfates while helping to detangle curls.

Morgan P.
Hermitage, TN
I have straight hair but it still gets frizzy and damaged so I have used this shampoo for moisture therapy and to give my hair body and shine without being heavy and greasy. I don't use it all the time but it's great to help when the weather changes.
ebonée h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for only 3.00. I wasn't sure if it easy going to do any justice for my hair but it did. It smells great, left my hair nice and soft. With a real good clean feeling
Caity C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I want to achieve a flawless, curled look I will always start by washing my hair with this curl enhancing shampoo! It helps to lock in gorgeous waves and curls as I style my hair upon drying.
Georgia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell and helps my curls stay soft and strong! Not as nice as some of the more expensive brands but for something cheaper when I can't afford the nicer brands this definitely works! Great smell too!
Shatavia M.
Charlotte, NC
This is hands down the BEST shampoo that I have ever used. I have tight curls and split ends. My hair did not feel dry or stiff after using this. Plus it smells amazing.
April D.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells great but was very drying. Over I would give a four because it does produce curls but did not have the overall effect I was looking for.
Brenda j.
Apache Jct, AZ
Cleaned your hair really well leaves and soft silky your waves and curls turned out nice perfect lather don't have to use too much doesn't dry out your hair
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Loriell's nature therapy mega curves curl enhancing shampoo helps my normally straight hair get that wave and curl I try to work through for an evening out
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure that this was the curl shampoo for me, I think it's still lathers too much which causes frizzy hair. Reliable brand and inexpensive is a plus
Luisa B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even I don't have curly hair, I can say that this product it is very good to keep volume in your hair, and also to deeply cleaned somehow.
is this color safe