L'Oréal Paris Nature's Therapy Mega Curves Curl Defining Gel uploaded by medmoune k.L'Oréal Paris Nature's Therapy Mega Curves Curl Defining Gel uploaded by Stephanie V.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Curves Curl Defining Gel intensely conditions and softens curls.

Buy on Beauty ...
anatasha w.
Racine, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always had a hard time finding products to define my curls without making my hair crunch. This one is another one that failed for my hair type. I love the definition but I get the crunchy hair after its dried. If you don't mind the crunch then this is the product for you.
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product wasn't necessarily my favorite, but it worked for what I needed it for. Since my hair is thin, I can basically do anything with it and honestly my curls were beautiful and bouncy. It didn't really leave any nasty residue. It was a good product.
Neisa L.
Brockport, NY
I actually preferred dove curly defining line it works better but this didn't meet my expectations though the scent was very nice and long lasting my hair color is a auburn red and very curly I would not buy this again I would maybe recommend it
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
My curls are a big part what makes me.. well ME! I used to hate my curls when I was younger and wondered "WHY ME" But over the years I learned how to take care of my curls and now we have a love- love relationship!
Deiny Q.
Bethlehem, PA
I love how it smells and how it leaves my hair! My fiancée loves how it smells and how my hair looks afterwards! I get compliments all the time and get asked what I use for my hair and I tell them.
Mathilda T.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't always use curl gel, but this stuff works pretty well. My only complaint is that sometimes the curls get frizzy when the day is humid. Otherwise, it's golden!
Mayra C.
Longmeadow, MA
I've been using for a few months and I can for sure tell that this is the best one for curly hair! It makes perfect curls and it lasts the whole day
Cristhian Enmanuel R.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Mega therapy Curves ' Oréal Nature gel define curls, it IS VERY GOOD PRODUCT I HAVE USED VERY WELL DEFINED CURLS HAIR , MY SISTER WHEN USED loved !!
Maddie A.
Raleigh, NC
It does a great job at helping keep curls in my hair when it is freshly washed, normally my curls fall out when my hair was recently cleaned.
Emilia W.
It defines curls but your hair will get frizzy.I have used it for about 6 months. Smells really good, and the texture is nice.