L'Oréal Paris Natures Therapy Hot Oil Treatment

will this help my hair to grow and is the smell to strong
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Natures Therapy Hot Oil Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Space NK
Never used it before. Wanna try them on because my hair is so damaged so L’Oréal Paris natural therapy hot oil is a treatment.
Leland, NC
How can you go wrong with a hot oil treatment? Great long lasting scent! Put on the hair not the scalp! Silky hair is the result!
Hartford, CT
I love to use this when I get a hot oil treatment compared to other brands it’s up there at the top
Springfield, Ma
Love this product for the simple reason that when I dye my hair if I don't want it to get dry or for my hair to get split ends
Reyno , AR
I use a hot oil treatment on my hair every week or so. It helps my colored damaged hair. I love how well it works simple to use. Worth every penny.
This is what I call a miracle in a 4 oz bottle. This hair treatment really work.
Beltsville, MD
Que bien se ve esto los aceites me encantan por lo necesarios y por lo beneficios de sus usos este creo q ni en la tienda lo he visto pues siempre me las paseo todos y no lo he logrado encontrar
Bronx, NY
So I was suffering from dandruff -itis and I didn't know what to do so from the mine recommended that I start doing how old treatments again and that's where this baby came into play. Not only did that help it's been an amazing addition to my hair care regiment. How oil treatment for president!
This is a great hot oil treatment. I use a hot oil treatment once a month. My hair has improved.
Crossroads, TX
Love this hot oil treatment. Makes my hair feel so super soft and smooth. I have super thick, wavy hair, and it gets a lot of tangles. This product helps. I use it at least 3 times a week! I would definitely recommend it to others.