BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Hair Scalp Treatments - Helps turn heat into a source of performance Heat Control's Thermal Shield Complex with patented Ceramide, Sugar Maple Extract and Mango Seed Oil helps shield hair against damage from blow dryers, hot irons and other heat styling appliances. Non-sticky styling spray. Helps hair glide through heat-styling appliances for smooth, silky results. Helps smooth and hold styles created with flat and curling irons.

Dina M.
Lexington, VA
I must use products to protect my hair from heat damage and this mist really does the job! It's not heavy, like most cream-based product, so it doesn't interfere with my styling. Also, it doesn't flake - which I've seen other products do. A little goes a long way and it smells lovely.
Cristie G.
This product smells great!! It is a great product for the price too. You can find it your local store so that is an added bonus. It protects well for the price. There are more expensive product that doesn't do this well of a job.
Norma M.
San Diego, CA
This heat protector left my hair soft and smooth--not tacky like some other brands I've tried. I have coarse, thick hair and flat iron twice a week. My hair doesn't frizz up in humidity either. Yay!!
Renee C.
Manchester, KY
Absolutely love this. it protects my hair and makes it shine so much. so glad I found it because the hot irons are so harsh on hair and it really protects and shines like new money. I get so many compliment s on it all the time. ladies think I just came from the salon.
Elva S.
Milwaukee, WI
I really Loved the way it worked! Used it before I ironed my hair and it worked great . Left my hair really soft and shiny. Really recommend it if you iron your hair on an everyday basic
McKayla P.
Saginaw, TX
I haven't used this product but I will be buying it today when I go to the store. I have been flat ironing my hair for years and it has taken a toll for sure. Hoping this helps!
Kyara B.
Kennesaw, GA
Product was very good and protected my hair very well. It was easy to use and should be used all the time when blow drying or straightening hair. I used this every time I did my hair.
Elizabeth O.
Long Beach, CA
Typically use some form of heat on my hair daily this is the only product that truly helps in keeping my extra long hair feeling soft and looking shiny and healthy. If you haven't already tried it, you should really give it a try
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
Always protect your hair when using heat to avoid damage. This is a great product. I love the smell and it leaves my hair light and smooth and not heavy, oily or frizzy.
melissa c.
lancaster , CA
I used this product when i get out of the shower before i blow dry my hair. then when i will use it again before i flat iron as well. really good product.