BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brightens and refreshes blonde hair Tones brassiness and eliminates dulling Adds shine to natural, color-treated or highlighted blonde hair

Buy on Amazon
Hillary D.
Pottsville, PA
Every summer I choose to go blonde and I struggle with wanting to purchase high end beauty products. This worked really well for me and I loved that it really did give my salon locks a high end vibrancy without the high end price.
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Best product I've bought for my self, it made me feel refreshed and brand new, I've applied it before work and to bed and both times I felt like I was just pampered. It's great pricing and I definitely recommend it!!
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I tried this once and I didn't see much of a difference after using it. My hair still looked s little dull and brassy and the blonde didn't brighten too much. However, I'm going to continue using it and see if it improves
Angelia W.
Decatur, AL
Makes hair look less frizzy, smell great and not weighed down. I only wash hair 3 days a week and this is great for that.
Mariana A.
Because is one product to help a cuidar my hair before use the products to color my hair.