BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tendresse Leave-in Detangler: 100% Natural color Key Ingredient: peach milk, bursting with vitamins to nourish, soften and invigorate children's delicate hair. Naturally formulated for kids, Tendresse won't irritate the eyes and is gentle on delicate...

Buy on Amazon
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
My niece has a headful of hair that is ridiculous to tame and brush. But this. This is a life savor. We will continue to buy this, its amazing. And it also smells very good. We both love it very much.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
This is good for kids with thick hair and have natural curls. It smells nice and it hydrates. This is a great product compared to the others. It hydrates dry hair and scalp, pulse helps with tangles. I am a repeat user.
Tonde H.
Guymon, OK
My kids, and even me too, get a kick out of using this. Rich, sweet bubbles. Gets you super clean without the worry of added ingredients for sensitive skin.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
L'Oreal is my favorite drug store makeup brand and has to be my favorite haircare products. They always have everything I'm looking for
liz g.
Works very good amazing texture the price is worth it it is very very good it smell very good worth it 😊😊
Kayla R.
Hopewell
Works great for my natural curls. Keeps them moist and shiny. Curls hold all day. Lathers great.
Kayleigh D.
Ridgeway, ON
I use this for myself lol. It smells so good and it leaves my hair feeling sooooo smooth. I’ve tried a lot of expensive brands, heck I still hack some but I always choose this as my go to especially if I don’t want to do anything to my hair after showering.
Elba E.
8400 NW 25TH street suite 100 BM 125904, Doral FL
Works really great! My daughter’s hair isn’t greasy. To effective and good quality! Good product