L'Oréal Paris Naturale Gentle Mineral-Enriched Eyeliner uploaded by Michelle d.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
This was a good drugstore eyeliner brand to buy I bought it in the mall I was like a grey smoked gray color I like the tip because you can draw a thin line or Ecig line I would definitely buy this again and if I remember right it was definitely less than $10 I'm going to say around 7 $8 for it but is one of the better drugstore brands
Elena G.
This is a good eye liner to use. The color was prefect and would not smudge all over the place like some others. This liner also stayed on for as long as I needed I did not have to worry about it rubbing off during the day.
Shemica S.
SUMNER, WA
I normally can't find eyeliners that don't cause an allergic reaction but I used L'Oriel Paris true match naturals gentle mineral enriched eyeliner and no red puffy eyes would highly recommend to anybody.
Brandy H.
Hallettsville, TX
This stuff is pretty good! I like the color pay off and how smooth it glides on. I mean it's an eyeliner, there isn't a whole lot to say about it. It works, it's good, buy it - you won't regret it.
sonia h.
Anaheim, CA
When rmtgeyw still sold these I would use them often, they were the first eyeliners I ever used. Being the queen of teary eyes I would often have to clean the smudges so I love it but I don't lol
Megan P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am so sad this product is discontinued. I loved the deep brown color and it went on very smooth. No difficulty smudging and it didn't run when I sweat ( lightly as I live in a very dry climate)
Donna C.
NJ
This product stayed on my eyelids for hours, yet was easy to remove. I felt it wasn't that expensive and I liked the ease of use and how it looked.
Justine H.
I love eyeliner...and this one is amazing..goes on easy and comes off easliy with make remover. I would definitely recommend it
Jessica J.
Wallingford, CT
Goes on so easy! Easy to blend and apply. Always looks great - good color. L'oreal is becoming one of my favorite brands.
Alexis W.
Winter Garden, FL
So sad the discontinued because this was the bomb.com. Great eye liner. Color really shows every though it's dark.