BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

True-to-you, Natural Color: Adds reflective tones and shine to subtly enhance and brighten your color and no grays. Truly Gentle Color Result: No-ammonia creme plus Hydra-Gloss conditioner with aloe vera. Perfect for anyone who wants to subtly enhance and brighten their natural color. This shade, 5W, will give you a glossy, natural-looking medium chestnut color filled with golden highlights. No-Ammonia Permanent Color-Calibrated Technology: Creates a completely unique shade spectrum that replicates the most beautiful hair colors and tones. Covers gray. Revolutionary Pro-Tip Applicator: Parts hair like never before to reach roots precisely and easily for drip-free application. Gentle Hydra-Gloss Conditioner: Deeply conditions, with aloe vera and green tea, leaving hair soft and glistening. Natural Match Kit Includes: Color-enhancing developer creme; No-ammonia color-calibrated creme colorant; Pro tip applicator; Gently Hydra Gloss conditioner; Colorist gloves; Insert.

Buy on Amazon
Croix M.
National City
This Natural Match hair color A very natural subtle color and conditions your hair smoothly. The brand says it all, and it doesn’t disappoint me with the results. I stick with the brand since it doesn’t irritate my scalp and it is very easy to use. L'Oréal Paris Natural Match Hair Color
Brenna G.
Warminster, PA
Easy application, good for full coverage and random grays which I apparently have now! I find the color to be a more natural Auburn / red brown than other companies. I will probably buy again
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Works great for a home dying kit. It didn’t totally match with my hair color, but it did get pretty close. The thing I love about this brand is that my highlights still come through and it’s not a total cover up.
Madison D.
I almost always never use a box hair dye but this by far the BEST box hair dye! It's really moisturizing, and the color lasts a really long time. I've used this probably 5 or 6 times and I love it every time I use it! I highly recommend this product!!
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
I like to change the color of my hair, and loreal is the best for that. My hair looks natural and healthy and that is't really good. You have to tried this product.
Jolene M.
Clovis, NM
I have to dye my hair on a monthly basis. I've had grey hair since an early age of 13. I love this brand especially for my naturally dark brown hair touch ups! I'd recommend the darker brown any day.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love the fact that this brand lasts for a really long time. i wish they had a bigger variety of colorr because ive seen such pretty clors in other brands, and loreal doe not carry anything similar to it
I'm not much of a person who likes to use box colors but I definitely like to use L'oreal it comes just as close to salon color and it lasts more than just a few washes like most ordinary box colors
Melissa L.
Woodruff, SC
I have used this hair dye before. I love that is it no drip. The gentle formula doesn't seem to damage my hair at all. The conditioner is the BEST!
Codi C.
Wausau, WI
This hair dye is wonderful! my hair feels healthier after using it. covers great! it's one of my favorites. I dye my hair at least once a nonth
Jazmin M.
Does anyone know if this is good for gray coverage i really need it
Amanda R.
Claysville , PA
I have tried several different colors of hair die, but keep having issues with the final results. My hair turns almost red, even though my natural hair color is Medium Brown. Any suggestions on how to fix this or what colors may work better for me?
Tonya O.
I need a good hair color to cover gray
liz p.
El producto me gusto mucho su pigmentacion