Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
Natural Match Color Creme Gloss

L'Oréal Paris Natural Match Color Creme Gloss

Natural Match™ Color Crème Gloss

El producto me gusto mucho su pigmentacion
I need a good hair color to cover gray
I have tried several different colors of hair die, but keep having issues with the final results. My hair turns almost red, even though my natural hair color is Medium Brown. Any suggestions on how to fix this or what colors may work better for me?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Natural Match Color Creme Gloss!
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love L’Oréal hair color, I think this brand is perfect, the quality is great and the color is always what I expected. I do recommend this product.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
It makes you feel like you did something rich and expensive to your hair. The texture of your hair after the whole coloring process, is soft. Years ago, The coloring process would make feel kind of stiff. L’Oreal is easy to apply and the results are amazing! 😇
India R.
Cumming, GA
When it's time to bring my hair back to reality after all the hair coloring and dying, Natural Match does it for me.
Erin H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Great brand. I don't always want to spend 65+ for a hair color at the Salon. This is great for a touch up or a all over change.
Susy S.
Es muy buen producto se los recomiedo mucho pigmenta el pelo muy bien yo me abia pintado mi pelo. Y queria regresar a mi color natural y este tinte me dejo mi pelo como si nunca me ubiera cambiado el color de mi pelo asi que se los recomiendo mucho pruebenlo no se van a repentir
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
I like to change the color of my hair, and loreal is the best for that. My hair looks natural and healthy and that is't really good. You have to tried this product.
Bobbi K.
I like this but it makes my hair to dark at first. I think it is better after 2 weeks.
Tiffany S.
Ocala, FL
💕💕💕💕 I love this product! Especially when I don't have the money to get my hair done in the salon.
nitasilva26
I dont really like this hair color. It doesn't last long at all. I wouldn't buy it again... It makes your hair feel damaged not good..
Hannah D.
Fairview Park, OH
I use this to dye my moms hair. It really covers up the gray roots that grow in. It is easy to apply and has a lasting color!