L'Oréal Paris Nails A Porter by Color Riche uploaded by Michelle Y.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Try LãOreal Nails A Porter press on nails for the finest, most flexible false nail ever. This quick & easy application means no glue needed for an ultra-natural look.

Buy on Amazon
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Jennifer s.
I love this color I would wear these for a quick Getty or a last min party, love how easy it is to wear & you can take them off easy & there no pain
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
The nail itself feels very plastic and fake. The kit comes well prepared though with extra adhesive and nails and a plastic tool in case you make a mistake. I don't think I would purchase this again as it felt really fake on.
kenzie k.
These nails exceeded expectations, as long as you follow the rule of not getting them wet for an hour after applying them they last a while! Mine stayed on and looked pretty real for a week. They come with press on stickers instead of glue and I found that they stayed a lot better than most brands!
Vanessa C.
Hornchurch, Hornchurch
I absolutely loved these! Normally when I buy press on nails they can be pretty flimsy and fall off easily but these stuck really well. Easy to remove. I love the colour design and keep looking out for these in store!
Maggie C.
Sudbury
L'oreal Paris Nails are some of the best press on nails you can get. They can be cut and shaped to any desired length or style, and feel natural. Instead of requiring glue (and essentially destroying your nails), they use a special little gel pad to adhere the faux nail to your real nail. This results in healthy nails, and easy desired removal with nail polish remover. They come in awesome colours and patterns, and really do stay firm. They are my favorite fake nails. So much easier and faster than painting your nails!!! And for the price, you can do no wrong.

An extra plus? You usually get enough for TWO mani's in the package. Give it a try. You won't regret it.
Michelle Y.
Winnipeg, MB
My favorite stick-on nails by far! I love the matte black with the metallic gold, it creates such a edgy contrast! I've had so many people asking where I got my nails done whenever I wore these! Definitely worth it!
paige b.
these nails are amazing! the colors are gorgeous and they dont fade, chip or come off easily, they are very easy to apply and well worth your money, i bought these at walmart and it exceeded my expectations
Gail S.
These are awful. Sure the line has some great designs and seem appealing at first, but they aren't as easy to apply since the adhesive and nails are separate and quite frankly the nails kept falling off - they didn't even last an hour.
Nohelyn N.
me parece un producto genial ya que es una forma rápida de cuando tengas flojera de pintarte las uñas te coloques estos stikers que son duraderos y les da un aspecto genial a tus uñas la verdad es que L' Oreal Paris como siempre tiene ideas geniales
Tiffany R.
El Campo, TX
Do they last as long as they say?
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
Are these easy to apply? and remove?
Anyelina C.
How long do these nails last?
fidelande s.
Pompano Beach, FL
So is this an Actual nail tip, or just polish you would apply to your nail bed? (because the reviewer says it is removable with nail polish remover)