BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

0.39 Fl oz / 11.7 ml

Buy on Amazon
N!k!£@ S.
Muweliah, Sharjah
Loved this series. Long lasting colour with glossy texture. It’s affordable for me. I’ve used three colours of this series. Actually it was a birthday gift for me. I recommend this product to others. 👍🏻👍🏻
detzy j.
Panama
I love this color, it's color looks beautiful on my nails since I'm a color like brunette and I think these colors are very good with the tone of our skin.They spent with this color I hope to continue shopping I love it!
thatmakeup g.
France
These nail polishes dry out real fast and it's sad because I think L'Oreal created some amazing nail polish colors.
I have over 10 L'Oreal polishes and they all dried out after being used 4 times..
Ysabel G.
Puerto la cruz
ME ENCANTA, simplemente es hermoso,  amo los colores corales y pasteles, y este sin duda es hermoso, mas de lo que esperaba, al principio oense que me quedria un poco raro, pero lo amo, es lindo y queda muy lindo
aunque bueno, soy adicta a los esmaltes y siempre estoy cambiandolos , lo he usado varias veces
Sarah M.
Yaaaaaaaaaas I realllllllly like L'Oréal nail polishes tbh it is one of the best in my opinion I use it all the time and I bought it in a pharmacy which is where you could find most of these polishes.
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
I'm not a fan of coloring my nails since i like them natural but even though i heard good things about these they were not as good as i thought because they were liquidy on my fingers in the sun becasue somehow they melted I WOULD NEVER BUY AGAIN EVER
Darian A.
This nail polish is great for adding a detail to your manicure. It does last a lot and it's pretty too. Its not expensive at all. You can get it at Walmart, Walgreens and I would buy it again.
Marta k.
Colinas do tocantins
As products of the year, my favorite #lashparadise @Influenster #contest
#influensterawards #liskesforlikes #followforfollow #unfollowforunfollow #sdv #today #sunday
Mary M.
Este producto es muy bello, me gustó mucho, el color es hermoso y te dura mucho, el problema es que en mi caso me tardo mucho en secar, pero a pesar de eso, me gusta demasiado el resultado
A N.
Santo Domingo
Los esmaltes loreal no son mis favoritos,sin embargo todos sus productos me enloquecen. me gustan los colores de los esmaltes pero con la limpieza dia a dia no me duran nada