L'Oréal Paris Nail Polish uploaded by Orawan S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

0.39 Fl oz / 11.7 ml

Buy on Amazon
Shikha V.
indianapolis
They give nice shine and long lasting which anyone can expect from a day to day nailpaint
Monica P.
It's just a nail polish I think it works fine. I do like the color and it is affordable.
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN
I Love this nail polish!! It goes on so smooth and stays on! I would definitely recommend
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
It’s okay kinda of pricy not mygo to unless it’s on sale or a special color I can’t find
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
This product definitely meets my expectations and I will definitely purchase it again!
Samantha M.
Oshawa, ON
My favourite drugstore nail polish. For the price, you can’t go wrong, most of the polishes are opaque (I always use two coats anyway). They aren’t streaky and they leave a nice shine even before top coat. I get about 3-4 days before I have to change polish. At this point, I pretty much have almost all of the colours of the line! It really is my favourite from the drugstore lol!
Petra 👑.
Petrovsko
I have a gorgeous Tiffany blue creme shade that dries remarkably quick -- faster than almost any one of my other polishes. It is a bit streaky at first, but I do three coats + topcoat and the end result has no streaking. It is a bit cool-toned, but not unwearably so for those of us with "warm" skin -- the shade doesn't give me lobster fingers. Overall this is a very pretty spring or summer shade.
Nour♡Riia♡ B.
Oujda, Oujda Angad
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Le Vernis nail polish collection is rich in high-concentrate pigments and a built-in Top Coat. The Top Coat contains film-foaming polymers for shine and colour durability plus a “crystal acrylic” to ensure the purest and truest colour. The ultra-fine ingredients in the formula are combined in a liquid gel base called Liquigel, so the polish glides on smoothly and easily during application and provides even coverage over the entire nail. The liquid gel base prevents the polish from spreading too thinly to avoid the runs drips and bubbles of classic polishes
Ada D.
I really like this polish, went on nice and shiny and left a lovely finish, I would recommend this to others as it is cheap and very very good and easy to use. I've bought products like this before and I've found this is better!
Noopur D.
Melbourne
Really love the way the colour shows up on this and really easy to apply on the nails. Bought it from the chemist and use it really often, it pigmented slightly so leaves a really good colour behind and recommend To everyone to use.