L'Oréal Paris Nail Polish uploaded by Orawan S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

0.39 Fl oz / 11.7 ml

Buy on Amazon
Brittany F.
Oliver Springs
It helps me out A LOT. I recommend it yo everyone who hasn't tried it yet.it soooo amazing..LOVE IT.AMAZING and it is BEAUTIFUL
Rosario 🌹.
El Paso
Super cute color! Especially for summer days! Makes your hand stand out from any other color! I definitely recommend to anyone!
Courtney D.
Murray, KY
It's such a pretty matte. Also a pretty color. My only complaint is that it gets gross and thick and unusable very quickly.
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
Again, I love any kind of nail polish! I have so so many I lost count. As long as the color is pretty, I probably have it(:
Alana B.
Federal Way, WA
The packing is okay. The product color is pretty but doesn't show up very well at all and doesn't stay on for a long time
Brook G.
It's a good product, I just hate how long it takes to dry. Walmart and Walgreens!! It's easy to use, very hard to dry!
Alix V.
italia
A mi me gusta se ve bonito pero me gustaría seguir probando esa marca porque me parece una de las tantas Buenas marcas
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
The nailpolish are nice and they lady a long time. The color ranges are good, although there some which are not pretty.
Katie R.
Washington
This is awesome it is a very good color and it dries very easily but never does it come off easily unless I want it to.
이다빈 Y.
The color is very vibrant ! It dries faster than other nail polishes that I have ! I want to buy different colors