L'Oréal Paris Nail Polish uploaded by Orawan S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

0.39 Fl oz / 11.7 ml

Montse P.
California
Purchased this nail polish in gold! I love it specially when I do an accent nail I use this as a base and after add the glitter on top ! Works wonders ! Love it's long lasting effects !
XxMikkyxX G.
Plains, PA
This is such a beautiful color and a very long lasting nail polish it is a bit expensive and prices should be lowered I have used the product quite alot. It is very easy to apply to the nail with the brush. There is a possibility I might buy agajn. I am not sure.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my absolute favorite polish formulas! Applies smoothly, opaque in 1-2 coats for most colors. Last so long without chipping. As well as great color range, and very affordable.
Junielle T.
I love this color and how easy it was to apply in my nails! And as for me, the polish dried in a decent amount of time, it didn't take long to dry.
Sirena S.
Sonora
This is a great nail polish formula. Usually takes two coats but it goes on smoothly and evenly. The colors are beautiful and there is a wide range.
ruby r.
Love the nail polish brand always last long with no chips ever and the coverage is always full dries quick but the color seemed to dull on my skin
Haseena j.
Beautiful color with a great formula but.......stains so bad. Staining isn't a big deal to me because I'm going it out another color over anyway.
Fallon B.
72211
I’m wearing this nail polish on my toes right now! I love it! It’s shiny! I did three coats because I like it to be very teal but it is great!
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Love all the color options. Goes on easy, only need about 2 coats, mild smell. Lasts for a long time, doesn't chip easy and dries quickly.
Estrella c.
Indianapolis
I like the color it's good but it doesn't stand out on my hands maybe on someone elses it would buy it it's good I use it on a night out.

back