L'Oréal Paris Nail Polish uploaded by Orawan S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

0.39 Fl oz / 11.7 ml

Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
This polish is absolutely amazing. The color that you see when you buy it is the exact color that you’re going to get when you apply the policy. It feels premium it looks sleek and stylish. I most definitely will repurchase.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Love the color and last long and it also just shinny radiant and fun for summer . Real isn’t something very common but this brand pulls it with a brilliant shine long lasting
Erica H.
Connellsville , PA
Good quality nail polish. Nice formula, rich colors with a good lasting finish. A little expensive in my area, but you pay for the quality. Nice range of colors from a brand that I not only enjoy but trust.
Luciana A.
Atlanta
I really like it! The durability is good and the color is really fun! I always get tons of nice compliments every time I use that light blue, sparkles and nudes. I have different colors and try to vary depending on my mood.
Angie Nathaly M.
Ozone Park, NY
This is a wonderful color. It's kind of a pink/ purple color.
This a nice summer color.
It's great for any where. The quality of this nail polish is amazing!!! Typically I expect nail polish to have chips here and there after about 4-5 days of wear, but I'm on day 7, and my nails still look good as new. I regularly apply a base and top coat on my nails, but even so, other polishes tend to wear down much quicker compared to this one. Love the quality, and love the color.
ROSIE T.
Dearborn , MI
I got this one purely on the color normally I go for color more intense but I seen it and not try that particular shade before and was excited to see how it looks and even though it like I said before it was not when I normally go for I was very pleased the way it looks on my nails
Donna W.
Beckley, WV
Loreal's Paris Nail color is like diamonds on the nail.  It has the clearest sparkle to the finish.  I love the coverage, it is affordable available at local stores.  I love that it doesn't chip and is long-wearing as well.  I would purchase again.
Aimee F.
Prospect
This is a good product, especially when you have a coupon or is on sale. It is comparable to other brand nail polish. Because it is comparable to other lower-priced items, I will usually only buy when it is on sale I have a coupon
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I bought this for my daughter who only liked to wear black polish. Now this idea the one she wears. Its beautiful. It's a blackish brown (depending how the light hits it) with gold specks in it.
BeawtyPi S.
I love this nail color from L'Oréal, the intensity of the color is great and the formula contains enough consistency for the smooth and well textured application. I think it's little over priced. Only bought once.

Amazon