BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

0.39 Fl oz / 11.7 ml

Buy on Walmart*
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Love the color and last long and it also just shinny radiant and fun for summer . Real isn’t something very common but this brand pulls it with a brilliant shine long lasting
Angie Nathaly M.
Ozone Park, NY
This is a wonderful color. It's kind of a pink/ purple color.
This a nice summer color.
It's great for any where. The quality of this nail polish is amazing!!! Typically I expect nail polish to have chips here and there after about 4-5 days of wear, but I'm on day 7, and my nails still look good as new. I regularly apply a base and top coat on my nails, but even so, other polishes tend to wear down much quicker compared to this one. Love the quality, and love the color.
ROSIE T.
Dearborn, MI
I got this one purely on the color normally I go for color more intense but I seen it and not try that particular shade before and was excited to see how it looks and even though it like I said before it was not when I normally go for I was very pleased the way it looks on my nails
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
Loreal's Paris Nail color is like diamonds on the nail.  It has the clearest sparkle to the finish.  I love the coverage, it is affordable available at local stores.  I love that it doesn't chip and is long-wearing as well.  I would purchase again.
XxMikkyxX G.
Plains, PA
This is such a beautiful color and a very long lasting nail polish it is a bit expensive and prices should be lowered I have used the product quite alot. It is very easy to apply to the nail with the brush. There is a possibility I might buy agajn. I am not sure.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I bought this for my daughter who only liked to wear black polish. Now this idea the one she wears. Its beautiful. It's a blackish brown (depending how the light hits it) with gold specks in it.
BeawtyPi S.
I love this nail color from L'Oréal, the intensity of the color is great and the formula contains enough consistency for the smooth and well textured application. I think it's little over priced. Only bought once.
Montse P.
California
Purchased this nail polish in gold! I love it specially when I do an accent nail I use this as a base and after add the glitter on top ! Works wonders ! Love it's long lasting effects !
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my absolute favorite polish formulas! Applies smoothly, opaque in 1-2 coats for most colors. Last so long without chipping. As well as great color range, and very affordable.
Junielle T.
I love this color and how easy it was to apply in my nails! And as for me, the polish dried in a decent amount of time, it didn't take long to dry.