L'Oréal Paris Mythic Oil Reinforcing Milk

L'oreal Mythic Oil Reinforcing Milk - New - L'oreal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Mythic Oil Reinforcing Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Cherie  S.
Clinton, TN
L'Oréal Paris Mythic Oil Reinforcing Milk uploaded by Cherie  S.
Wonderful moisturizing lightweight creamy milk formula provides intense smoothness, shine and softness while taming frizz and hydrating dry damaged hair. Detangling and provides easier to style hair. Works great to finish dry styles by sealing the cuticle ends and giving the extra punch to sleek gorgeous hair.
Mindi E.
Tyler
It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or oily! The ends of my hair are bleached and it leaves them feeling soft and looking shiny and smooth! It is a little pricey for me but i do think it's worth it!
Nathan S.
Bluffdale, UT
Very different, make sure to follow the instructions and do not apply more than the recommended amount
Passion S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Love this product anyone who hasn't used this before should definitely give it a try, good for sensitive skin!
Tisha B.
Sulphur
The product is amazing. It is hard for me to find something that really works and it seems ao far that this product works the beat for me
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
Helps strengthen hair and keep it looking nice. And I also love that it is extremely affordable and easily found
Alexa S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product, would totally buy this again. Was very effective and light weight on my skin. It wasn't harsh and my skin had a nice glow afterwards. I will be a repeat user!
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and works perfectly. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
asma M.
BATNA-Algeria
Effective to nourish dry hair by coloring or blow drying.It significantly improved the appearance of my hair which was more than damaged by repeated blond locks ...Never have I seen such efficacy for a mask! I could have some good surprises with some, but this is above all!
India C.
lincoln
This product has helped control the frizz of my bleached damaged hair the upside is it smells amazing and helps control and condition my hair but the downside is it could make your hair slightly greasy if you don’t just put it on the ends

Looking for your answer?