BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A powerful in-salon illuminating oil treatment -Formulated with Linseed Oil to enhance the shine of hair -Adds mirror-like reflection to color-treated hair -Hair appears softer shiner nourished & healthier looking with brilliant color -Ideal for color treated hair -Silicone-free -To use: For use during an in-salon Color Preserve Treatment performed by your stylist Product Line: LOreal - Professionnel Mythic Oil Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz

Silena G.
I buy loreal products very often as I find them affordable then some brands this product gives your hair shine you just need alil as it will make your hair too oily I use it sometimes when I straighten my hair to give it that shiny look,I will definitely say it's worth trying.
Sol S.
Santiago
Huele bastante bien, tiene un aroma muy agradable, y se ven buenos resultados, pero es muy aceitoso y mancha la ropa, además los resultados demoran en aparecer, pero al menos son buenos.
Carla L.
It Is a very good product. After use, my hair was very silky and shiny. It also helped me to fix my hair. I am very happy to have used this product. I recommend it.
Caitlin F.
Hanover, PA
This product was a little too oily for my hair because I do have naturally oily hair as is. This product would be great for someone with a dry scalp. Gives a really nice shine to hair.
Samantha R.
Smelt very nice and left my hair shiny but not greasy for the entire day. My ends are very damaged and this helped mend them. Would buy it again! Must have!
khaoula s.
Excellent conditioning oil. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. Smells wonderful too. I mix it with mythic oil masque to really condition my hair.
Margarida D.
I can't think of a better oil for the end part of my hair. I've been using it for a while now and I don't think I will change oil soon.
kristen s.
Love it makes your hair so soft after styling, gives nourishment and so important that it absorbs quickly, no oily residue
Justine R.
Montreal, Quebec
Great oil for damaged hair!! Smells great and is very hydrating and smooths frizz! Very small package though!
Natilie M.
Love it awesome product! Its just what my hair needs after i straighten it......gets ride of little fly aways