BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A powerful in-salon illuminating oil treatment -Formulated with Linseed Oil to enhance the shine of hair -Adds mirror-like reflection to color-treated hair -Hair appears softer shiner nourished & healthier looking with brilliant color -Ideal for color treated hair -Silicone-free -To use: For use during an in-salon Color Preserve Treatment performed by your stylist Product Line: LOreal - Professionnel Mythic Oil Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz

marie b.
Whittier, CA
I love this oil. I color my hair and it keeps my hair shiny and healthy looking no matter what color I am. I use it both wet and dry. Love it!
Dayane A.
Hayward, CA
This product leave my hair healthy! I love it makes my hair shine and soft! I use after wash my hair.... It's amazing!
Demi Nicole P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love, makes my hair so soft! I use before and after blow drying and it leaves me feeling silky soft
Amy G.
Elyria, OH
I love this product it makes my hair look fabulous it made my hair soft silky and shiny.
Ioanna P.
I use this oil periodically but haven't noticed a drastic difference in my hair!! it does hydrate well though for the price (comparable to kerastase products which I have also tried before). I have a half a bottle left though and would probably not repurchase it (for my hair type there are other options as well like kerastase and caviar cc cream by alterna which I literally live on).
Sol S.
Santiago
Huele bastante bien, tiene un aroma muy agradable, y se ven buenos resultados, pero es muy aceitoso y mancha la ropa, además los resultados demoran en aparecer, pero al menos son buenos.
Michelle Anna M.
DUMBARTON, west dunbartonshire
I ABSOLUTELY, totally, wholeheartedly recommend the L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Mythic Rich Oil. I have alopecia and I am bald...... HOWEVER....... even on my human hair wigs I use this (used to use on my hair before it fell out).... my wigs last so much longer and don't tangle. So soft and smooth and sleek and just phenomenal quality!
The price is amazing and I totally recommend this to anyone with dry or split hair or else even dull / lacklustre. This wee baby will sort those hair issues!
Lau M.
Este producto es bueno, pero deja un poco grasoso el cabello y debido a que mi cabello es grasoso es algo que me agrade mucho
el color de mi cabello es café
otra opción seria el aceite de coco pues este no engrasa tanto el cabello
siento la mejoría depuse de lavarlo
Silena G.
I buy loreal products very often as I find them affordable then some brands this product gives your hair shine you just need alil as it will make your hair too oily I use it sometimes when I straighten my hair to give it that shiny look,I will definitely say it's worth trying.
Samantha R.
Smelt very nice and left my hair shiny but not greasy for the entire day. My ends are very damaged and this helped mend them. Would buy it again! Must have!