BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A powerful in-salon illuminating oil treatment -Formulated with Linseed Oil to enhance the shine of hair -Adds mirror-like reflection to color-treated hair -Hair appears softer shiner nourished & healthier looking with brilliant color -Ideal for color treated hair -Silicone-free -To use: For use during an in-salon Color Preserve Treatment performed by your stylist Product Line: LOreal - Professionnel Mythic Oil Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz

Risa H.
It works good. Smells good too. Not making my hair transformed into model hair, though. Need to style it a bit with hair straightener to make it smoother. But mythic oil simply just easy to use, not making your hair greasy at all.
Lindsey L.
Punta Gorda, FL
My hair is sensitive towards the enda, sometimes uncontrollable. I use a straightener after applying this, and right after it feels nice, but ultimately it does not alleviate the problem. I would really like to restore my hair, and feel a bit lost.
Anwesha B.
Carmel, IN
This product is night but a little on the oilier side which is fine for me because I have really dry hair. This smooths out my locks and tames my frizz. I usually need about 3 squirt to get all my hair and it lasts almost all day!
Mariah R.
York, PA
It smells amazing! And it maybe my hair very soft and silky. I would definitely recommend this to someone who's hair needs a bit of help with breakage because it definitely smooths out cuticles and protects from split ends.
Sabina S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this oil for my hair! It leaves my hair glossy and healthy!!! I use it after I wash my hair on a wet and after too! Love it! I have been in love with Loreal products lately!
Kimmy C.
Wilmington, NC
This hair product worlds amazingly! It leaves your hair shiny , healthy looking and soft! I would recommend with someone who uses a lot of heat on their hair
marie b.
Whittier, CA
I love this oil. I color my hair and it keeps my hair shiny and healthy looking no matter what color I am. I use it both wet and dry. Love it!
Valentina P.
San Francisco
I love it! It makes my hair shiny and soft. No frizz at all! All my friends and family used it now because they really saw my hair healthier.
Clara G.
Really nourishing, does not weigh down my fine hair. Leaves a true natural shine. I do not use it daily year-round, but I do in the summer.
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA

I like the product. Though my hair has been a little frizz , the product didn't leave the hair heavy, besides have a super nice smell.