L'Oréal Paris Mythic Oil Nourishing Concentrate with Rice Bran Oil uploaded by Ruccha W.L'Oréal Paris Mythic Oil Nourishing Concentrate with Rice Bran Oil uploaded by hayat A.L'Oréal Paris Mythic Oil Nourishing Concentrate with Rice Bran Oil uploaded by Yosleidi Y.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A powerful in-salon nourishing oil treatment Enriched with Rice Bran Oil for intensely moisturizing & replenishing properties Helps tame dry unruly hair for a sleek controlled look Hair appears softer & more lustrous with healthier looking ends Ideal for dry or damaged hair needing nourishment Silicone-free To use: For use during an in-salon Intense Nourishment Treatment performed by your stylist

Nicole A.
United States
This is the best hair oil I've tried. It made my hair look and feel healthier. It sinks into my hair and somehow makes it feel thicker. I can usually apply it again after it sinks into my hair and it makes it look even better. No other hair oil I've tried has done that. They usually just sit on top of the hair and coat it. This one actually improved the health of my hair over time.
Gali L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have curly hair that tends to look dry so I like to use this on wet hair to make my hair look more sleek and less frizzy. Usually I will put this in first and then a gel of my choosing and I allow my hair to air dry and I noticed that my hair tends to look less dry and frizzy when I use this. I would recommend this to anyone with curly hair.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this oil. Use this product whenever I wash my hair. I've tried several oils for my long dry hair. It's really light and doesn't leave hair feeling oily or weighed down. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. Smells very good. I would recommend this to anyone needing some help and health added to their hair.
Tejaswi L.
Irving, TX
It's good for hair growth and make hair look silk and shiny. Easy to use and a great product .my hair color is black and this is very effective for black hair . This is a long lasting oil with nice fragrance .yes I would buy it again for sure as it is awesome
Isabel D.
Paramount, CA
For best results put on your hair 5-15 minutes after you shower. if your hair is too wet, you have to use too much. It does a nice job of taking away my frizzy hair.
Rose D.
This product smelled very nice. However, it was much to oily and wore off over time. It really did not do enough work to deem keep-able. I would not recommend.
Elizabeth A.
La Puente, CA
Great product but definitely not my favorite when it comes to nourishing oils. Iprefer to actually spend the extra money on higher end product.
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Sara G.
Saint James , NY
Love this product! It gets my hair really soft and smooth. I use just a dime sized drop on either damp towel dried hair or after I style it.
shana k.
Brighton, MA
It's pricey but first a great job. It smells great and isn't heavy. Definitely smoothes and adds shine and a little bit goes a long way.
angie h.
Does it make hair feel and look oily or weigh hair down?