BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

RESULTADOS / EFECTOS NUEVO GESTO PROFESIONAL con múltiples beneficios para el cabello. Combina el poder de seducción de un perfume con los beneficios capilares de Mythic Oil: - Nutrición ligera y brillo legendario. - No aporta peso. No es...

Buy on Amazon
Fabiola V.
14621 CHLOE CT ORLANDO, Florida 32826-5317
Its perfect for a busy day cuz it dured a lot ! The smells its good and my husband love when i used it. I like it because i dont have much time to get an spray e very day, and with this i smell like heaven all day without a second spray
Brendan E.
Forest city , NC
Smells great! Worked very well for me at first, but after a while and being pregnant it made my hair seem greasy just a day after washing. I stopped using it so often and just focused on the ends of my hair!
Neline H.
Kissimmee, FL
This smells amazing like forreal. Sometimes all I do is put this close to my nose just too smell it I'm obsessed
Ivina A.
Ótimo, deixa o cabelo maravilhoso, hidratado, saudável, com brilho, macio, fortalece os fios deixando-os lindos
leticia l.
Igarapé-açu (Pa)
Deve ser tudo de bom essa marca, pois só tem produto top de linha. Eu amo muito dos produtinhos dessa marca.
Jennifer A.
I love l'oral products. Mythic oil is great for my thick, wavy hair. It gives my hair a great shine and leaves my hair feeling great!
Kiiy 💎.
Ommg ommg j ai troop aimee le style de ce parfum et j ai la passion de l'essayer surtout son packing attirant
C est un parfum de luxe
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Thank you very match Beautiful product I love very much which is my favorite ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💐❤️💟 so pretty