BeautyHairHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights

L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights

Multi-Faceted Highlights

What do you all use to get your blonde, blonder? I currently use purple shampoo weekly so it’s not brassy, just not blonde enough. I do have uncolored/Virgin hair but I am open to bleaching to lighten. Give me your favorite products please 😁
Realza el brillo del cabello(color)?
What’s your favorite at home highlight kit? I have medium-dark blonde hair and just want a subtle lightener.
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights!
Deli F.
So true I love ❤️ it is really really easy to get it and it makes you happy and very easy and easy for beginners to understand what
N__01 0.
das hat mir auch sehr gefällt, bitte sie das auch mehr schicke kommt der vielleicht mir schicken bitte schicken mir
Nicole  P.
Spring, TX
L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights uploaded by Nicole  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite home color brand by far I’ve never found another hair color product to give me just the exact color I want without the hassle of using toners etc
Destany L.
Waseca, MN
I loved the color on the box as soon as i got home i dyed my hair so it was late at night and i did the steeps and every thing blow dryed it and checked out the color it was almost a deep deep brown... So i went to bed cause it was late woke up the new morning to my surprise it was deep deep vibrate red it look wayyy better then the box it by a lonngg shot.
Paige N.
Vernon, TX
I have tried every otc out there. I've even done the professional route. This is my favorite. It leaves good color, the lasting time between applications is longer and it leaves my hair looking healthy and not fried looking.
diosa D.
Atlantic City , NJ
L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights uploaded by diosa D.
My highlights came out great! I simply just followed the box instructions and everything came out amazing. Nothing about this process is difficult. My hair has been previously dyed and yet the highlights came out great
Cheri C.
Oregon City, OR
Love this hair color, definitely not dull. You get so many different highlights yet a solid color. It doesn't damage my hair as others have. I've learned to stick with loreal when it comes to home color. I use a blonde color and I have some red in my hair, this brings it down to almost what the box shows. Always use lighter color than you actually want. I had one trial color the second was absolutely what I wanted.
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
L'Oreal Feria hair dye from Walmart for $9.97 in color Deeply Brown 40! Bought 1 box because there were not any more and no longer have at Sally's! I like the conditioner it comes with in a tube as a thick cream yet it has changed very much! It is less quality and less odor yet still great for cost! The dye is not thick gel it is medium like conditioner for $9.97 worth the value still as it does cover Grey and not a semi- permanent! This permanent hair dye box comes with traditional one box with color; a set of gloves; tiny shine serum; developer; instructions; and the dye! Real easy for shoulder length hair covering with 1 bottle! It lasts several weeks and hair clings to color, vice versa!
Melissa D.
Craig, CO
L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights uploaded by Melissa D.
If you haven’t done highlights at home before I suggest doing your research before doing it. The product has a good instructions but it’s quite difficult to get it to look good at home. This also doesn’t come with a toner so if you’re trying to lift several shades lighter be sure to get a toner otherwise you’ll have orange hair. If you feel confident in doing highlights then this is a good product just do your research first in order to be happy with the end result.
Christina D.
Regina, SK
Love the highlighting it gave. It was not very expensive. The hydrating great is a plus. The applicators sucks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria T.
Humble, TX
il y a 4 ans
L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights does this highlight kit really work ? I’ve been iffy about trying out the highlights on my own. Especially since the dye is semi permanent I am scared for my hair to look like a big blobb
angel _. il y a 4 ans
Dyes can cause damage to your, it also depends on how nourished and healthy your hair are before you dye them. The color will last. use dry shampoos for fancy colors.