Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights

L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights

Multi-Faceted Highlights

Realza el brillo del cabello(color)?
What’s your favorite at home highlight kit? I have medium-dark blonde hair and just want a subtle lightener.
How long does the hair dye last using this brand And how many boxes do you need if you have long hair?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights!
nicole P.
Spring, TX
L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights uploaded by nicole P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite home color brand by far I’ve never found another hair color product to give me just the exact color I want without the hassle of using toners etc
Destany L.
Waseca, MN
I loved the color on the box as soon as i got home i dyed my hair so it was late at night and i did the steeps and every thing blow dryed it and checked out the color it was almost a deep deep brown... So i went to bed cause it was late woke up the new morning to my surprise it was deep deep vibrate red it look wayyy better then the box it by a lonngg shot.
Paige N.
Vernon, TX
I have tried every otc out there. I've even done the professional route. This is my favorite. It leaves good color, the lasting time between applications is longer and it leaves my hair looking healthy and not fried looking.
diosa D.
Atlantic City , NJ
L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights uploaded by diosa D.
My highlights came out great! I simply just followed the box instructions and everything came out amazing. Nothing about this process is difficult. My hair has been previously dyed and yet the highlights came out great
Cheri M.
Oregon City , OR
Love this hair color, definitely not dull. You get so many different highlights yet a solid color. It doesn't damage my hair as others have. I've learned to stick with loreal when it comes to home color. I use a blonde color and I have some red in my hair, this brings it down to almost what the box shows. Always use lighter color than you actually want. I had one trial color the second was absolutely what I wanted.
Melissa D.
Craig, CO
L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights uploaded by Melissa D.
If you haven’t done highlights at home before I suggest doing your research before doing it. The product has a good instructions but it’s quite difficult to get it to look good at home. This also doesn’t come with a toner so if you’re trying to lift several shades lighter be sure to get a toner otherwise you’ll have orange hair. If you feel confident in doing highlights then this is a good product just do your research first in order to be happy with the end result.
Candyce W.
Washington, MO
The cap they gave wasn't the easiest to use and i have thin hair but the color i loved and it didn't over process my hair
Brandy T.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my go to kit when I am dying my mother's hair. She loves the way it looks when I am finished. Easy to use and if your new to at home dye this is a good brand to start out with. The instructions are simple to follow.
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights uploaded by Crystal M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product I cannot believe how good my highlights I turned out. I highly recommend using this brand it’s very easy to apply. Will definitely be buying this product again in the future and the price is very affordable. I’m very satisfied with how they turned out the Color is so beautiful it really outstand.L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights
Alecia V.
Elkhart , KS
This is a pretty great product. It of course leaves your hair a little fried but that is to be expected for the cost! I have to leave this in my hair double the suggested time but I do have rather dark hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria T.
Humble, TX
il y a 2 ans
L'Oreal Paris Multi-Faceted Highlights does this highlight kit really work ? I’ve been iffy about trying out the highlights on my own. Especially since the dye is semi permanent I am scared for my hair to look like a big blobb
angel _. il y a 2 ans
Dyes can cause damage to your, it also depends on how nourished and healthy your hair are before you dye them. The color will last. use dry shampoos for fancy colors.