L'Oréal Paris Monos Eyeshadow
L'Oréal Paris Monos Eyeshadow
By L'Oréal Paris
Katlyn S.

Does this tend to crease in the warm weather? I've been running into that more and more lately in cheaper eyeshadows.

Tehzeb F.
Tehzeb F.
1 year, 10 months ago
I didn't have any creasing at all
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
2 years, 3 months ago
I have had no issues with these shadows creasing. They are very pigmented, go on smooth, & no creasing issues. I do not use eyeshadow primer.
2 years, 3 months ago
I have tried using primer before most shadows. Thanks for all the feedback
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Summerville, SC
2 years, 3 months ago
I live in Charleston, South Carolina. I haven't had any issues with that this summer. It has worn wonderfully!
Summer R.
Summer R.
Union, MS
2 years, 4 months ago
They don't crease on me, but I also use a primer. Maybe try that!
Tierria C.
Tierria C.
2 years, 4 months ago
Hi Love! I can definitely relate to creasing, especially during the warm weather! And a lot of the times the more inexpensive shadows are are Holy Grail and just cant be put down! So some tips I've learn to keep my more inexpensive shadows to the forefront of my vanity and cut the creasing, is to be sure to first apply a eyeshadow primer! It is crucial to keeping your application in place all day! One of my favorite eyeshadow primer is the "Urban Decay Original EyeShadow Primer Potion" it is a must, girl! And most importantly try setting your lid w/ a Translucent powder! I like to use the "Elf HD Translucent powder it's affordable and comparable to a lot of-high end translucent powders on the market! Setting the base for any makeup application is essential for the longevity of the application and in your case cutting that nasty creasing! I hope this helps love! Don't ditch this beautiful shadow,but add this helpful tips to your application to have you feeling even more slayful All Day!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Rock hill, SC
2 years, 4 months ago
Hey there! Have you tried using a primer to avoid creasing?