BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Colour Riche® Monos celebrate vibrant self-expression with 20 colors ranging from matte to shimmery eyeshadow finishes. This high pigment eyeshadow was inspired by makeup artists around the world. Experience cutting edge gel-to-powder technology and easy application. Discover your newest color obsession.

• G804983

• Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 77742
  • Manganese Violet

Kelsie C.
I love this eyeshadow. Before I used it I was a little hesitant because I did not know how pigmented it was going to show up on my skin. I have to say that after using it, I am impressed. I submitted a look on Instagram using the eyeshadow and I decided to include that picture on here. I did use NYX jumbo pencil in milk as a base before I applied the eyeshadow. I have eyeshadow color number 200 on my lids and 207 as a brow highlight. The product did not fade throughout the night which was a major plus for me. However, I believe that any eyeshadow paired with the right base and primer can last you as long as needed. Definitely would love to try out some more shades.

I did receive this product complementary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review which I stand behind 100%.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Paris Beach
I really love this shadow! This is not something that I would have normally picked up for myself, but getting it in my VoxBox I had to try it. It's a very creamy formula that I think is easiest applied with your fingers to your primed lids, then blended with a brush. This is a beautiful, neutral, matte color great for all over the lid before you apply your colors in the crease. I always use primer with my eyeshadow, and this has great staying power over it. I know $5 for a single drugstore shadow seems kind of pricey, but I definitely think this is worth it. I received this eyeshadow complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my Voluminous VoxBox.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I received two of these in the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Voxbox, in Paris Beach and Pain Au Chocolat. The latter didn't show up well enough when I used a brush, for some reason, but when I used my finger it went on fine. Pain Au Chocolat is such a pretty, shimmery brown. Paris Beach was nice as a base for me since it is so light. I put these over eyelid primer and haven't tried them without, yet. The eye shadows went on smoothly; they're very soft and pigmented. They blended very well for me. I like these a lot and was shocked at their low prices since they're such a great quality!
Nicole S.
Summerville, SC
These are two of the eyeshadows that I was sent to review in my Vox box. I wanted the white one to work so badly. It is just a little too flaky for my taste, however. I also wish that it had a bit of shimmer to it and was not matte. It is highly pigmented so there is that. The purple one is absolutely wonderful on the other hand. It goes on smoothly and is highly pigmented so I don't have to cake it on. I love that it has a subtle shimmer.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Pain Au Chocolat
Received this in my Voluminous VoxBox for free from Influenster for testing purposes! It is even more beautiful on then it is in the compact. It has a similar texture and consistency as Colourpop shadows in my opinion. This is best applied using your fingers instead of a brush. I apply it to my primed lids with my finger then use my blending brush to blend it out. I never would have tried this if it wasn't for Influenster!
Virginia B.
Fremont , MI
I purchased the L'Oreal Paris colour riche monos eye shadow in the shade pain au chocolat and the formula of these are honestly comparable if not better than all of my urban decay eyeshadows or any other eye shadows that I have tried for that matter which is honestly saying a lot because I have tried very many! I would recommend this shadow to literally anybody because they are the creamiest shadows that I have ever tried!
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
I received two of these in my latest voxbox to test out and let me just tell you, this is one drug store shadow that can compare with the prestige and luxury brands.
The shadow is pretty pigmented. When I swatched it on my hand, I could feel how buttery and rich it felt. It has no scent to it but it feels like heaven on. After searching it, there was still leftover color on my finger! This shadow has impressed me !
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
This eyeshadow is one of the 2 that I received in my Loreal Voxbox. &&' me I don't really expect much from drugstore eyeshadows because usually they aren't pigmented what's so ever, they smudge, and it's a messy disaster. But when I swatched this one it was so glittery and pigmented , and to top it off it was such a beautiful color. Thanks influenster for giving me an opportunity to review these amazing products.
Lily R.
I got two of these in a voxbox, and I do like them! The whiter shadow I got was a bit powdery, but good for under brow highlight. The other is a pearly purple. Not super pigmented, but more creamy and is good for a natural hint of color. If you only wear a couple eyeshadow shades everyday, try these out to save your money. For more expensive, for-sure working products, try Urban decay shadows.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this for free to test from influenster. I love the shade it is beautiful. However you have to do literally 2-3 layers and make it very cake looking to have the color really show. It wiped away very easily so had to use primer and setting powder for it to stay and really pop. Unless it was on sale or for a quick little date I wouldn't buy again. I love the color but not very good
Katlyn S.
Does this tend to crease in the warm weather? I've been running into that more and more lately in cheaper eyeshadows.
Jessica V.
How is the color pay off? Are these eyeshadows worth the money?
Andrea R.
Burkesville, KY
I think this new loreal eyeshadow is absolutely beautiful! I was just wondering, for anyone that's tried it, how does it measure up? Is the pigment as nice when applied as it looks in the package? Does it stay on well?
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
Do some of these shadows double as highlight?
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
How does it pigment? It is long lasting? How about the effect?