L'Oréal Paris Miss Candy Nail Polish uploaded by Deepaka Y.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NAIL COLOR

Buy on Amazon
Leila✨ A.
st.louis
I love painting my nails. The L’Oréal nail polishes are one of my favorites. I have many different colors and styles. From solid polishes to glittery polishes. They have a great color selection and the prices are awesome. You can’t go wrong with L'Oréal Paris Nail Polish
Katherine G.
I like these nail polishes but there are other options out there a lot cheaper and still good quality in my opinion. I would probably buy again and also recommend.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
This color is THE perfect color for summer. It's bright, warm and fun! L'Oreal nail polishes go on smooth and last long. You can find them at any drugstore (CVS, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc.). I have other colors in this as well and love them just as much!
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
The color of this polish is really pretty, but I would prefer the color in another brand. This brand is okay and does the job, but other brands achieve a shinier and longer lasting finish.
Gabby H.
Stansbury Pk, UT
This color is to die for. The only thing I will say is that you have to put on a few coats of light polish to get the color to even out just right. It starts chipping in a couple days but what nail polish doesn't?
Paola P.
Bronx
I love this nail polish and the color its just amazing. L'oreal always has nice vibrant colors or nice nude colors i love buying nail polish from there. I would deffinately recommend it and it lasts a long time
Tessa A.
Moncks Corner, SC
Love this color for spring, great color to complement my skin tone goes on smooth with no clumps. I have nothing negative to say about this product. Last a week with a clear coat. I would definitely buy again
Kaitlyn M.
Denver City
This fingernail polish was great it just wasn’t my color. It is very affordable. I use this product maybe once a month. It was really great and will prolly by again but a different color.
Jenna L.
Rock Hill, SC
This is a very bright color. It is easily applied. Two coats as usual. Doesn't seem to chip nearly as much or as quickly as most polishes either. It is a nice polish and reasonably priced.
Crystal B.
Seffner , FL
bought this "after hours" thinking it was black....its a reallllllllly dark blue. I love it! Its a really nice shade. It comes off looking black but once light hits it glistens a beautiful blue shade. I enclosed a picture with the flash on so others can see the true shade
I have been wondering about Loreal's brand of nail polish. Does it last long? Does it chip easily?
Tatyana M.
Does this polish have good pigmentation or you'll need multiple coats?!
Keisha W.
Love the color, but is it long lasting? And do you have to apply several coats just to get it to look like this color?
Jena H.
Does is take long to dry or chip easily?
Jenna O.
Sunbury, PA
Is this more purple? Cause it's looks purple but kinda black.