BeautyEyeMascaraL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara

(2,991)

Description

Million Lashes™ Mascara

TOP QUESTIONS

See All
I always hear good things about this product, is it worth it? I always hear good things about this product, is it worth it??
High end mascara or budget friendly [product:benefit-cosmetics-theyre-real!-beyond-mascara-black-03oz/85g] or [product:loreal-paris-million-lashes-mascara] ?
I’ve heard this is a great mascara, how does it compare to other mascaras for volume?
Reviews
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara!
Which variety would you like to review?
Find a variety
Product Highlights
This is my favorite mascara! It lengthens and creates tons of volume for my lashes! LOVE IT!in reviews
WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT IT I WASNT EXPECTING MUCH BUT THIS MASCARA HAS MADE IT TO MY TOP 3. DOESNT CLUMP, HAS NO FALL OUT, AND DOESNT MAKE MY EYELASHES FEEL CLUMPLY OR ROUGH. I LOVE THIS MASCARA BECAUSE MY LASHES LOOK SO LONG AND THE BRUSH WORKS WELL FOR SEPARATING THEM. in reviews
I love this mascara. I wear it everyday and I sometimes pair it with a waterproof mascara during the summer months. I have long lashes, so I love that this mascara plumps them up and makes them look fuller.in reviews
...in place for more than 24 hours..it is on of my basics for my daily use makeup and its price is very reasonable to its quality and it is one one of the best products from loreal  ..in reviews
Great natural look with no clumps! Most clump-free drugstore mascara I've tried. I love a big brush and this one is a good size for me. My favorite drugstore mascara for an everyday look. in reviews
Salome  W.
Berlin, Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
93 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Salome  W.
Ich finde dieser Mascara hat ein schönes Design und verlängert optisch wirklich sehr die Wimpern. Nach dem auftragen kleben die Wimpern nicht zusammen und haben ein sehr schönes Volumen ... wirklich perfekt... 😍 Man sollte aber beim Wimpern tuschen ein bisschen aufpassen, denn es kommt bei leichten Auffüllen auf einmal viel raus.
Ich finde dieser Mascara hat ein schönes Design und verlängert optisch wirklich sehr die Wimpern. Nach dem auftragen kleben die Wimpern nicht zusammen und haben ein sehr schönes Volumen ... wirklich perfekt... 😍 Man sollte aber beim Wimpern tuschen ein bisschen aufpassen, denn es kommt bei leichten Auffüllen auf einmal viel raus.
Iris V.
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
26 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Iris V.
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Iris V.
Die Mascara lässt sich sehr gut auftragen und verleiht sehr schöne Wimpern. Sie werden klar getrennt und nichts klebt zusammen. Die Mascara hält den ganzen Tag, allerdings darf man nicht vergessen dass sie nicht wasserfest ist. Sehr gut finde ich dass die Mascara die Wimpern auch pflegt. Nachdem ich sie regelmäßig aufgetragen habe konnte ich auch feststellen dass meine Wimpern besser aussahen.
Die Mascara lässt sich sehr gut auftragen und verleiht sehr schöne Wimpern. Sie werden klar getrennt und nichts klebt zusammen. Die Mascara hält den ganzen Tag, allerdings darf man nicht vergessen dass sie nicht wasserfest ist. Sehr gut finde ich dass die Mascara die Wimpern auch pflegt. Nachdem ich sie regelmäßig aufgetragen habe konnte ich auch feststellen dass meine Wimpern besser aussahen.
Karine J.
Berlin, Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
62 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Karine J.
Diese Mascara gefällt mir sehr gut.Kaufe sehr oft.Macht richtig lange Wimpern und gute Haltbarkeit!
Diese Mascara gefällt mir sehr gut.Kaufe sehr oft.Macht richtig lange Wimpern und gute Haltbarkeit!
Envera  M.
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 5
45 reviews
Eine von meinen lieblings Mascaras. Sobald meine leer sind werde ich es wieder nachkaufen.
Eine von meinen lieblings Mascaras. Sobald meine leer sind werde ich es wieder nachkaufen.
Maia K.
Bornheim, Nordrhein
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
125 reviews
Mein neuer Lieblingsmascara. Er trennt die Wimpern perfekt. Man kann ihn ohne Probleme 2-3 mal auftragen ohne das 'Fliegenbeine' entstehen. Er macht einen tollen Schwung und vollen Augenaufschlag.
Mein neuer Lieblingsmascara. Er trennt die Wimpern perfekt. Man kann ihn ohne Probleme 2-3 mal auftragen ohne das 'Fliegenbeine' entstehen. Er macht einen tollen Schwung und vollen Augenaufschlag.
Nicole S.
Eichenberg NR. fünfzig
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
38 reviews
Super toller Schwung. Die Wimpern sehen klasse aus. Sie sind schön schwarz gefärbt und machen durch den tollen Schwung ein offeneres Auge. Ich kann den Mascara empfehlen.
Super toller Schwung. Die Wimpern sehen klasse aus. Sie sind schön schwarz gefärbt und machen durch den tollen Schwung ein offeneres Auge. Ich kann den Mascara empfehlen.
Laura L.
Remscheid
9 reviews
This mascara is awesome. It looks so nice and gives your Make up that determines something and makes your look more edgy. It is also easy to put on and starts first crumbled after hours of fun.
This mascara is awesome. It looks so nice and gives your Make up that determines something and makes your look more edgy. It is also easy to put on and starts first crumbled after hours of fun.
laura W.
glasgow
6 reviews
This is theeeeee best Mascara I have ever used and I have tried them all, believe me!  It never goes clumpy, it is very black and keeps the colour and even lengthens and thickens my lashes. I have quite long lashes and they are dyed dark and I get lovely comments when I use this mascara, someone always asks me what I use! It is a must for any make up bag.
This is theeeeee best Mascara I have ever used and I have tried them all, believe me!  It never goes clumpy, it is very black and keeps the colour and even lengthens and thickens my lashes. I have quite long lashes and they are dyed dark and I get lovely comments when I use this mascara, someone always asks me what I use! It is a must for any make up bag.
Danielle W.
Erie, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 6
320 reviews
Favorite drugstore mascara, hands down. This gives my lashes length and tons of volume! The product doesnt irritate my eyes and is easy to apply! There is a waterproof and non waterproof version, typically I don't buy the waterproof, but both are great!
Favorite drugstore mascara, hands down. This gives my lashes length and tons of volume! The product doesnt irritate my eyes and is easy to apply! There is a waterproof and non waterproof version, typically I don't buy the waterproof, but both are great!
Jeanine V.
Huntington Station, NY
1 review
L'Oréal mascara are the best. I love the way they don't clump up and gives you beautiful defined eyelashes. Love it!
L'Oréal mascara are the best. I love the way they don't clump up and gives you beautiful defined eyelashes. Love it!
Q & A

145 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
CHBOU B.
Algeria
7 reviews
il y a 3 ans
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara ? Is the fact that using this mascara alone is enough to give volume and length to eyelashes? Does using this mascara do not need eyelashes?
Valeria D. il y a 2 ans
Definitely enough to make your eyelashes look longer. This mascara is amazing!