MakeupEye MakeupMascaraL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara

Million Lashes™ Mascara

High end mascara or budget friendly [product:benefit-cosmetics-theyre-real!-beyond-mascara-black-03oz/85g] or [product:loreal-paris-million-lashes-mascara] ?
I’ve heard this is a great mascara, how does it compare to other mascaras for volume?
How's the formula, is this waterproof?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite mascara! It lengthens and creates tons of volume for my lashes! LOVE IT!in reviews
WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT IT I WASNT EXPECTING MUCH BUT THIS MASCARA HAS MADE IT TO MY TOP 3. DOESNT CLUMP, HAS NO FALL OUT, AND DOESNT MAKE MY EYELASHES FEEL CLUMPLY OR ROUGH. I LOVE THIS MASCARA BECAUSE MY LASHES LOOK SO LONG AND THE BRUSH WORKS WELL FOR SEPARATING THEM. in reviews
I love this mascara. I wear it everyday and I sometimes pair it with a waterproof mascara during the summer months. I have long lashes, so I love that this mascara plumps them up and makes them look fuller.in reviews
...in place for more than 24 hours..it is on of my basics for my daily use makeup and its price is very reasonable to its quality and it is one one of the best products from loreal  ..in reviews
Great natural look with no clumps! Most clump-free drugstore mascara I've tried. I love a big brush and this one is a good size for me. My favorite drugstore mascara for an everyday look. in reviews
Autumn M.
Charlotte, NC
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Autumn M.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this at Target because they were all out of the Sky High that I wanted. This mascara definitely gives volume. There is a little bit of fallout throughout the day and it easily comes off with water (without making yourself look like a raccoon). I feel like it may run out quickly but I might repurchase in the future. Also, I wouldn’t do more than 2 coats because it starts looking like spider lashes. My picture is with 2 coats.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Seirria M.
Because I work under loreal I've been buying different mascaras to try and find the perfect one for me. I really need thickness and length so I bought this one to try aswell as the one called "voluminous". This one made my lashes really black but it made them very straight and just a little bit longer. My lashes were so spread apart it did not look good. I had to go back in with a different mascara to try and thicken the lashes. So its a pass for me.
Yasaman J.
San Diego, CA
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Yasaman J.
I’ve been using this mascara since I was in HIGH SCHOOL! Just amazing. I have naturally longer lashes and each time I wear this mascara I am always asked if I’m wearing fake lashes or have lash extensions. For the price point, it’s amazing.
DHW L.
This is a terrific drugstore mascara! I don't know why I will occasionally try other mascaras, as invariably I will return to this one. As soon as I switch back to this one, POW! I get immediate feedback on how nice my eyelashes are. Everyone asks what kind of mascara I use and are surprised when I tell them it's a drugstore brand. I wear contacts and travel for work; it doesn't flake and irritate my eyes nor does it smudge during cross continent or international flights. It's also not so expensive that it would be painful to lose or if it had to be tossed at security during travels. I also have straight eyelashes and find that I don't need to curl them. Really solid go-to mascara.
Kimberly R.
San Bernardino, CA
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Kimberly R.
I really like this mascara. The brush is excellent for separating my lashes, and it dries quickly so there’s no risk of it transferring onto my eye shadow. It doesn’t flake and my eyelashes stay perky all day!
Jetzii O.
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Jetzii O.
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Jetzii O.
LOVEE LOVEE LOVEE I have been using this mascara for years.! Leaves lashes looking amazing the brush fans out lashes and gives you gorgeous volume and curl without flaking, smudging or clumping. Also the best for the price.(=
Jessica M.
Canton, MI
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It adds quite a bit of volume and length. The brush is nice and full so it separates and fans my lashes out really well. It is a dryer formula, which I love. My lashes are stubborn and hard to hold a curl. With this mascara, my lashes stay curled all day long. It doesn't flake, smudge, or transfer on me either. L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara
Maylie F.
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Maylie F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The most perfect mascara. It gives you gorgeous and defined lashes and NEVER clumps up like other mascaras do.I am not a fan of wearing mascara because it irritates my eyes but this one has NEVER bothered my eyes! It is the only one I LOVE to wear. It is build able so you can keep applying until you like but trust me 2 times is more than enough with this mascara. Also, it lasts long and will not smudge. 3 x L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara 10.5ml - Black
Abby L.
Athol, MA
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Abby L.
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Abby L.
Purchased at: Target
This is by far my absolute favorite mascara!!! It is a has the drugstore cheapness that gives expensive results. I won’t go back to other brands after using this. For $10 it is a STEAL and I love it. Highly recommend for absolutely anybody!!! Please excuse my eyebrows in the pictures I know they need to be done lol but thats the comparison of one coat of this mascara vs none at all :)
Olga A.
San Francisco, CA
It was decent in the beginning, but dried off too quickly, wasn't even a few months.

144 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
CHBOU B.
Algeria
il y a un an
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes™ Mascara ? Is the fact that using this mascara alone is enough to give volume and length to eyelashes? Does using this mascara do not need eyelashes?
Valeria D. il y a un an
Definitely enough to make your eyelashes look longer. This mascara is amazing!