BeautyEyeMascaraL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes Excess

L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes Excess

Million Lashes Excess

Hey everyone! I have tried (& loved) some really great Mascaras! Right now i am loving [product:loreal-paris-voluminous-million-lashestm-excess] , [product:loreal-paris-voluminous-lash-paradise-waterproof-mascara] , COVERGIRL Total Tease Full + Long + Refined Mascara , For those long beautiful lashes, and when im in a hurry, i love the CLASSIC [product:maybelline-great-lash-washable-mascara] that every household should have! What is your all time favorite classic mascara, and what is your favorite long , beautiful Lash Mascara and what colors do you wear besides Black? I love [product:wet-n-wild-max-fanatictm-mascara] and [product:wet-n-wild-color-blast-colored-mascara-pale-pink] over it for a really cool modern look! Please share with me your secrets to long beautiful lashes!
Vocês pode ria me mandar de graça? ???
How well does this mascara work? Is it for volume and thickness? I'm looking for a mascara that makes my lashes stick out!
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes Excess!
Product Highlights
I love this mascara, it gives a lot of volume but it also adds some length. It's a staple of mine!in reviews
This is a great mascara. I have naturally long lashes to begin with & this makes them even longer. It gives them volume, as well. I got a bunch of compliments when I used this.in reviews
Very good in volumizing.smudges after 4hrs of wearing.Recommended for people who are looking for more volume than lengthin reviews
...The applicator brush is long and it takes a shorter time to apply. Also no clumps!in reviews
Savi B.
S Ozone Park, NY
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes Excess uploaded by Savi B.
The bottle design on this is pretty cool. It has a built in “anti clump wiper” which helps to keep the brush clump free.
Dakota L.
South Bend, IN
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes Excess uploaded by Dakota L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It doesn’t clump. I love the formula! It adds a lot of volume to my lashes and defines them so much! I love this product! It really shows the true length of my lashes!
Jentry D.
monroe, ga
This stuff make my eyes look wow!! They glisten and sparkle with this magical stuff on it! Every woman should feel pretty and this stuff gives you the bang to start the beauty
k L.
Purchased at: Target
I really was drawn to the packaging and colors initially. I really like this mascara and how it makes my lashes look 10 times thicker/longer, looks like I am wearing fake lashes! It does not smudge throughout the day, but wish it had a brown shade option so it looks more natural on my lashes.
rachel S.
Brooklyn, NY
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes Excess uploaded by rachel S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I honestly really love this mascara. I love it because of the price obviously but it really is a great mascara that leaves you having super natural long and curled lashes!!!!!!!!
Bren R.
Southport, CT
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes Excess uploaded by Bren R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my all time favorite mascara. I have tried others and nothing compares. I’m lucky to have long natural eyelashes but they are light so I need a mascara that will de-clump them and provide color. This one does just that and I have gotten so many compliments. I will never use another mascara.
Hannah H.
Baton Rouge, LA
This mascara is the best! It’s by far my favorite mascara and has been for quite some time now… Even if I have tried new ones I always end up going back to this one. It works so well and stays on perfectly all day. The applicator is long/large and it has a bunch of tiny thin bristles so it separates your eyelashes very well… I have really long eyelashes but not very voluminous so you can see it when they clump together and it’s very easy for them to do so with a lot of mascaras, so this mascara is perfect for keeping them long, separated, and full all day! They never stick together which I absolutely cannot stand when some products do and it is an affordable price you can get at any store...can’t go wrong! Highly recommended this mascara!!
Kassandra C.
L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes Excess uploaded by Kassandra C.
How can start, other than this has been my mascara for 5+ years! Many people do not know about how amazing it makes your eyelashes look! Everyday someone tells me my eyelashes are so nice, and if they’re real. Um, yes!! I recommend this to anyone willing to try something new. I feel that by using this constantly my eyelashes have enhanced drastically! Thank you L’Oréal!
Allissa G.
Plymouth , VT
I didn't like this masacra, first off... why does is smell so chemically!? This is the worst smelling mascara I've used. I have naturally long eyelashes but I would like more volume. This mascara didn't do anything for me. Made my eyelashes look sparse.
Danielle D.
Erie, PA
My new favorite drug store mascara. Decent price. I like the rubber head over the traditional bristle head. Come off early with make up remover but last the whole night.