BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ultra fine eyeliner lets you make the skinniest of lines really close to your lashes for the most natural eye enhancement.

• en mi pais no esta disponible,¿en que página de internet ...1 Answers
  • I have never used this product. Is it good?2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Micro Liner Ultra Fine Lining Pencil
  • "THIS EYELINER IS BAE!!!! Besides my benefit gel liner it's the only one i use now the tip stays sharp through the life of the pen s you don't have to worry about droppy tip and the product itself is amazeballs. It's super black and stays even on my oily lids" in 11 reviews
  • "Excellent eyeliner. Very gentle to your eyes. Do not smudge at all. Last all day. Very good for everyday waterline color or even a sexy eye wing! " in 3 reviews
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
I use this pencil in the shade nude for my lower waterline when I’m wearing a dark eye look! I love it because it brightens my under eye and looks so nice. It lasts forever, the nude shade does get a little darker in color with black mascara on the lower lashes - almost like the mascara bleeds onto the eyeliner. But that may happen with any nude eyeliner - I honestly don’t know.
Susan C.
Springdale, PA
I am always in search for the perfect purple eyeliner. My eyes are a very pretty green and purple eye color makes them really pop.
Since it's always been difficult to find the perfect purple,like a lilac,I've been using the Loreal microliner in silver lining.
This eyeliner is perfect because it's ultra thin,therefore,goes on right where I need it too,not too thick or dark.
I will use this silver liner to line my upper and lower lids then use a light purple eyeshadow to line on top of the Loreal microfiber. The combination of the 2 colors is amazing and the loreal liner lasts all day.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
True to its name, this liner has an ultra fine tip that allows the user to create a precise line for whatever look your're going for. The color payoff is good and the black is rich and dark. I did find though that I needed to sharping it rather consistently in order to keep the line really sharp and precise.
Kristen M.
Fairfield, VT
This product is great. A lot
Of other liners I wear, wear off fast since I wear the liner on the lip of my eye. This one wasn't as bad. I only had to reapply 2x throughout the day. Which realistically isn't that bad. I'm thinking since if where I wear it I'll have to reapply with any kind. But the fewer the better.
Eula M.
Korbel, CA
I love love love loreal they are an awesome company. Their eyeliners are awesome and very extremely easy to use and it works well with my blue eyes I love black. Loreal always have amazing packaging. I would recommend this others. It's a bit pricey though
Carissa S.
Burkburnett, TX
I've steered clear of using pencil eyeliners for a very long time. But I saw this one and thought it may have some nice pigment so I picked it up. Though it did have nice pigment which is hard to find in a pencil, I was disappointed in this product. It flaked and crumbled and didn't last long.
Edith R.
Bell, CA
I had ran out of my eyeliner, so I had to rush to go buy one, without looking around, since I was in such a hurry, I grabbed the first, low price eyeliner that I found. To disbelief, this eyeliner is long lasting, it lasted on all night. Definitely going back and getting me a couple more.
Marci F.
Fresno
This eyeliner is super skinny for a pencil. It is awesome for getting a very fine line drawn next to the lashes. Works better than regular pencils for that for me. This silver (really dark grey) liner is a great shade for fair skin with light eyes, instead of black. Works really well for me.
Lindsey M.
Lee, MA
I bought this to use on Halloween for a costume I was creating. I only used it on Halloween but it looked extremely cool on my waterline and was pretty creamy and stayed on for the majority of the night!
Jeny B.
Puyallup, WA
I enjoy how smoothly this eyeliner goes on, and the sharpener that it comes with. That being said, it smudged way too easily, and ended up on my upper lids almost right away. Also, it does not keep a point very well. If you want to use it, start at the inner corner of your lids, or you will have to sharpen a couple times per lid.
Diana L.
orange cove, CA
I have never used this product. Is it good?
Meegan L.
en mi pais no esta disponible,¿en que página de internet lo puedo comprar?