Skin CareFacial SkincareMicellar WaterL'Oréal Paris

Often times in oily skin, over cleansing and exfoliating to remove excess sebum can strip the skin. L’Oral Paris Micellar Cleansing Water formulated for Normal to Oily Skin is gentle on skin but removes makeup, dirt and excess oil in one step, leaving skin purified and looking mattified. HOW DOES IT WORK? Powered by tiny micelle molecules in water that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no harsh rubbing. THE RESULT? Excess oil is reduced. Skin feels perfectly clean and purified, with a mattified look. • Cleans Dirt and Oils • Removes Makeup • Purifies and Mattifies • Complete Cleanser HOW TO USE: Saturate a cotton pad. FOR EYE MAKEUP REMOVAL: Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds then gently wipe to remove. FOR ALL OVER FACE: Gently wipe pad over skin until skin is completely clean. Dermatologist tested for safety, Ophthalmologist tested- CAUTION: AVOID GETTING IN EYES. RINSE EYES THOROUGHLY IF CONTACT OCCURS.

3 pack of L’Oreal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water for normal to oily skin is a makeup remover and complete facial cleanser for face, eyes and lips; Micellar Cleansing Water tailored to Normal to Oily skin is gentle on the skin but removes and lifts away makeup, dirt and excess oil in one step, leaving skin purified and looking mattified; How does it work- Micellar Cleansing Water is powered by tiny micelle molecules in water that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no harsh rubbing; L'Oreal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water is suitable for sensitive skin and is Free of Oil, Soap and Alcohol; This Micellar Water for normal to oily skin has been Dermatologist tested for safety and Ophthalmologist tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water, Oily Skin Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover, 3 count [Micellar Cleansing Water]!
Bellingham, WA
L'Oreal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water, Oily Skin Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover, 3 count [Micellar Cleansing Water] uploaded by wendy C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product helps me to remove my waterproof mascara easily. But, i think this micellar water is way too greasy. Normally, i dont have to wash my face after removing my make up using micellar water but I have to wash my face after using this micellar water.
Sumter, SC
I love this product. It takes my makeup off really smooth an leaves my skin feeling smooth an hydrated. I highly recommend this product.
Tifton, GA
I really like this because it cleans the face very well and removes makeup very well and I love it because it is for greasy skin personally my skin is very greasy and whenever I used products to remove makeup my skin looked very greasy after some minutes but with this product my skin is very good and it does not look greasy and is very smooth and soft
Florence, SC
Works well! Grab a cotton pad and go to town. Pretty gentle. Priced inexpensive just be careful with the eyes. I use a a cotton round. Works better than others. I recommend it. No rubbing required.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using micellar water to take off my makeup because it is a lot better for your face rather than using a lot of different wipes of cleansers. This is my go to and i always have it on me ! I also enjoy cleaning my eyelash extensions with this!
Really good i got it when it first launched leaves you feeling clean n removes the make up by breaking it down.
Port Orange, FL
this stuff left oil all over my face and barely removed my makeup, left eye makeup residue on my lids and lashes
The best thing to cleanse the skin of acne, black spots, fight oily face and also tightens your pores. Prepare hyaluronic facial soap: mix lemon juice with sugar to form a homogeneous cream and add a little of the personal shampoo on your hair. Spread on the face every night leaving it for 1 hour is massaged with the line of the fingers so that it soaks into the folecuos of the pores or with the help of a foreo or facial massager after the hour the face is left with a sticky texture you rinse the face and neck to clean evenly dry by giving small gentle strokes on your face do not scrub when it is already dry buy 1 lotion called clariderm here in my country you can get it by adding 5 chloramphenicol capsules and 5 vitamin E capsules it is beaten well and With the help of 1 cotton ball or pomito, it is smeared all over the face, taking care of the eyes, the lips and the nostril, it is left at room temperature to dry and the next day it is removed with abundant water and wash with the b in aforementioned hyaluronic staff carry out process indefinite time excellent results you will see !!!!
Seattle, WA
This is my FAVORITE micellar water from the drugstore! I do not want to spend a ton of money on a product I know I will use up quickly but I also want the product to do its job well. I typically use this as a "first cleanse" to take off eye makeup and loosen any face makeup I have on. Using one cotton pad, I can clean both of my eyes and most of my face unless I'm going FULL glam. I once had to repurchase the Simple micellar cleansing water and it did not do as good of a job as this one at removing my makeup easily and with as little tugging as possible. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a drugstore micellar water that's better than Simple or Garnier and around the same price.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I like it to take off my make up it work , I don't really like the smell but it takes my make up away sow it works I guess .

Looking for your answer?