L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser Waterproof - All Skin Types

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #7 in Micellar Water

Waterproof Makeup Remover. Cleans Dirt and Impurities. Intensely Purifies.

Removing waterproof mascara with basic cleansers can lead to harsh rubbing, which can dry skin. L’Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof, for All Skin Types removes makeup, even waterproof mascara, and completely cleans skin in one step, leaving it feeling hydrated and purified.

How Does Micellar Water Work? This waterproof makeup remover is powered by micelle molecules that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no rinsing or harsh rubbing.

The Result? Skin is purified and clear of makeup and dirt, while left with a hydrated look.

With new Micellar Cleansing Water you can be your own makeup desinger, while still respecting your skin!

• Aqua/Water

• L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser ...3 Answers
  • Is this for all tykes of skin will it dry out ur skin if ...1 Answers
Brandi J.
Kannapolis, NC
Let me give you guys a little background on me so you understand the full weight of my review. I have sensitive/acne prone/constantly oily skin that flares up at the drop of a hat, and flakes for days after coming in contact with so much as a washcloth. I had heard about the Micellar Cleansing Water online, and have one friend that was already using it, so I decided to try it... The week of Shaky Beats Music Festival in Atlanta GA. I knew each night coming back to the hotel, I was not going to want to shower and go through the 10+ step process of preparing my face for sleep (the way that I should). So instead every night when I would get back to the hotel I used a cotton cloth and my new Micellar Cleansing Water to wipe away all dirt, mud, makeup, build up, oil, and all around nastiness (and save the 10 step for the morning). To my surprise, you could see every bit of gunk clung to my towelette. Immediately I was relieved, that at least as a makeup remover-this worked great! I used this every day of the festival, and have continued to since then. During the festival it worked great and didn’t break me out, even with the harsh elements I exposed my skin to. Ever since then, I use this nightly as a makeupremover/precleanser for my nightly routine and I love it. My favorite part about this product? A little goes a long way and you don’t have to scrub at your face with this product, it literally just wipes the dirt and impurities right off the skin. Least favorite? The packaging. The flip-top bottle that just pours out can be a little much, especially if you’re not trying to use the whole bottle in a week, and for traveling (though it didn’t) leaking is a really big concern. Overall, I have to give this product 4 stars.
ashlee w.
I have combination skin that is sometimes sensitive. I also have a set routine for taking my makeup off every night. I will usually use a cleanser to take everything I can off and then go back in with a good micellar water to make sure I didn't miss anything. I hadn't heard much about L'Oreal's, but I tend to enjoy their products, so I decided to give it a go. They had three kinds, this one boasting it was for all skin types and was even good for waterproof makeup. It does just that! I'm happy to say it pulled the remnants of my liquid lip and some of my foundation that didn't budge with the cleanser I use.
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
I took a chance buying this over the Black Friday weekend because I had heard Micellar water was a new thing to take off makeup with no scrubbing or harsh washing/rubbing. It works Amazing on full coverage makeup and long wear lipsticks BUT it says no harsh scrubbing even on waterproof... and I have to do just that to take off my Maybelline waterproof mascara... But still alot easier than other soaps and washes so I like it I'm going to keep using it and buying it.
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
This is a pretty good dupe for bioderma! I couldn't afford bioderma and someone suggested this. I'm glad I gave it a try because I saved $ and it works just as good. It didnt burn my eyes at all! There are great products for less out there! The only problem is finding them through so many other products. I highly recommend if you want something that takes your makeup off asap with out hurting your skin with scrubbing.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
As the first micellar cleanser I’ve ever tried, this isn’t too bad. It removed waterproof mascara and matte lipstick. However, this was so drying on my lips. And I think I broke out a little bit - not sure if this was the cause though. I do prefer this more than makeup wipes.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Game changer! Something about this brand of micellar water has surprisingly changed how i enjoy them! I tried a few brands and disliked how my skin felt after or it stung my eyes! This is so gentle but gets even the toughest waterproof makeup off with ease! You have to try it
Vanessa R.
Denver
Favorite cheap Miscellar Water. Works well and removes all of my makeup with a cotton pad. I have to use a few pads to fully remove all makeup but it’s easy to use and I would recommend this over the GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
It even removes waterproof make-up. I become paranoid when I feel like there is make up left on my face. I am sure this cleanser removes everything from my face and eyes. It does not irritate my eyes too. It can very be drying. So I feel the need to moisturize my face as soon as I remove my make-up with this micellar water. But I dont mind it.
Britnee J.
Not a very good product. I swiped some eyeliner on my hand and then attempted to remove it with this. It took rubbing my hand with applied pressure several times for it to even start coming off. I couldn't see myself paying $8 for this again. I would rather use coconut oil to remove makeup. Much cheaper and better for your skin.
Genesis R.
Riverdale, GA
Amazing product! I use this every time I remove my eye makeup. It is gentle on my eyes and doesn’t burn them. I use the waterproof kind and it really does remove all your eye makeup. I apply this on a cotton pad and leave it on my eye for about 5 seconds then gently rub and everything is gone! It even removes dirt and impurities! I recommend this product to everyone. 👍🏼
Iris N.
Is this a good micellar water for waterproof makeup?
S. W.
How does this work on waterproof eye makeup?
Janie A.
I've been wanting to try this since I saw it on Influenster, so my question is how well does it work? And does it dry out your skin?
S. W.
Does this burn/sting your skin?
Roxana antonieta R.
For waterproof makeup will be good ???

back