$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Waterproof Makeup Remover. Cleans Dirt and Impurities. Intensely Purifies.

Removing waterproof mascara with basic cleansers can lead to harsh rubbing, which can dry skin. L’Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof, for All Skin Types removes makeup, even waterproof mascara, and completely cleans skin in one step, leaving it feeling hydrated and purified.

How Does Micellar Water Work? This waterproof makeup remover is powered by micelle molecules that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no rinsing or harsh rubbing.

The Result? Skin is purified and clear of makeup and dirt, while left with a hydrated look.

With new Micellar Cleansing Water you can be your own makeup desinger, while still respecting your skin!

• Aqua/Water
  • Dipotassium Phosphate
  • Disodium EDTA
  • Decyl Glucoside
  • Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

Have you noticed any change in your skin when you micellar water? Did it benefit your skin.
Can you use this in the shower?
How well does this work?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser Waterproof - All Skin Types!
I didn’t enjoy this product at all. It took several soaked cotton rounds to remove makeup and it wasn’t effective against waterproof makeup. I also found that after I used this product my face felt moisturized which is great because I have dry skin but it also felt very greasy. It’s not the type of product you can use and go, you have to wash your face afterwards. I personally wouldn’t repurchase this again.
Memphis, TN
L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser Waterproof - All Skin Types uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this because it gets the job done and it’s not harsh on my skin. It gets all of the foundation off my skin in no time with some cotton pads, I wouldn’t recommend it with the cotton balls because then it gets a little messy. It lasts a long time as well. It smells good and leaves my skin moisturized enough to just go on to bed.
Revere, MA
L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser Waterproof - All Skin Types uploaded by Melissa B.
This stuff is magic in a bottle. Even after washing my face, i use a bit of this and find even more dirt. This stuff is hydrating and not crazy expensive. It lasts a while too. Do yourself a favor and get the exfoliating cotton rounds for use with this.
This micellar cleansing water gets the job done, but has to be shaken up to be able to use. It's a little annoying to have to shake in between cotton pads (one pad doesn't do the job for me) but to use, I soak my eye (that has waterproof mascara) and wipe after about 10 seconds. Unfortunately, I always feel like it leaves an oily residue on my skin and always want to use a foam cleanser afterwards to feel clean, compared to the regular micellar cleansing water.
Harrisonburg , VA
I got this to substitute in for the other Loreal Micellar water I normally buy and so far I like using it. I have only used it twice but so far I have had no issues with the product and it does the job. Maybe I'll eventually switch back to the other one I use but for bow this works.
Redford, MI
Love how clean this makes my skin feel. It removes so much dirt,makeup and impurities. I usually end up washing my face with water and cleanser after but i feel like this helps break through all the layers of dirt,oil and makeup that have built up through the day.
Bowie
I love how gentle this cleansing water is! It doesnt irritate my eye area when removing waterproof mascara and it totally removes every ounce of makeup from my face. Also, the bottle lasts for a while because you get a lot of product for a little bit of money!
Alexandria, VA
This micellar water is a favorite of both mine and my mom’s! It works really well without breaking the bank. I constantly use this for cleaning my false lashes, too. It does, however, make your face feel oily so you definitely need to double cleanse with this!
I gave this micellar water a shot when I was out of my Garnier water. It removed my face makeup well, but it wasn’t so great for removing my waterproof mascara. I have sensitive skin and this did not make me break out so that was great. I’d repurchase.
Not bad! I’m not crazy about Micellar water; but this did what it claims to do. Took off my waterproof mascara ok, but not completely. Helped take most of my foundation and face makeup off, but there was still some residual that I had to take off with a second cleanse.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
florida
Richmond
a year ago
Nevena S. • 7 months ago
I used both, but L'Oreal one is more suitable for me. It takes off my makeup much faster than the Garnier one.