BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Cleans Dirt and Oils. Removes Makeup. Purifies and Mattifies.

With oily skin, over cleansing and exfoliating to remove excess sebum can strip the skin. L’Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water for Normal to Oily Skin, is gentle on skin but removes makeup, dirt, and excess oil in one step, leaving skin looking purified and mattified.

How Does Micellar Water Work? Powered by micelle molecules that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no rinsing or harsh rubbing.

The Result? Excess oil is reduced. Skin feels perfectly clean and purified, with a mattified look.

With new Micellar Cleansing Water you can be your own makeup desinger, while still respecting your skin!

• Aqua/Water
  • Hexylene Glycol
  • Poloxamer 184
  • Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
  • Disodium EDTA
  • Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

Buy on ULTA
Ambar Z.
After more than two weeks using this product, I have to say that I love this product because it works as advertised. It easily removes dirt, oil, and makeup (even waterproof mascaras, lipsticks, and eyeliners) without harsh rubbing or pulling at skin. It dries quickly and doesn't leave skin feeling dry or tight after doing so. Also, I loved of this product is that is fragrance –free and doesn’t irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup.

On the cons I´ve found to this product are the following: requires more quantity while removing water-proof makeup and tough lipstick stains (like my SuperLipStay 24 from Maybelline) and I have to use 3 to 4 cotton pads to completely remove the makeup, which consumes a lot of product. Besides that, this product is excellent: I am recommending it to my friends and will be buying a new bottle as soon as I finish this one.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Bought the L'Oreal version because Walmart was out of the Garnier one that I usually use. This one is great too, and left my skin feeling a lot less dry than the other one does. I use around 3 soft paper towels and it gets the job done quickly. It's around a dollar more than Garnier's, but the bottles contain the same amount and I think this one is a little better.
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
My teenage daughter and I really like using this this product. Its great for when you dont have time or are too lazy to wash your face. You can wipe it down and get the makeup off before bed. Its also great to use for a wipedown during the day or to reapply makeup. Ot doesnt burn or cause any reactions or pimples and is not greasy. Great for on the go or at home.
Works very well!! I'm almost done with my first bottle and I'm excited to buy it again! I use it to remove makeup and extra dirt from my face. It's very gentle and leaves my skin feeling super smooth and moisturizer. It's a pretty good price for how good of a product it is!
Wen C.
Doral, FL
Para mí tipo de piel no siento que me haya funcionado , y mi piel es grasosa ... siento que si limpia bien pero no me gusta el aspecto que deja en mi piel , el precio me
Parece bien pero igual debería ser más barato por qué no es tan eficaz
Leiny M.
Very good product. The micellar water acts like a magnet, atracting inpurities in the skin. Just by softly going over the skin with a cotton, it absorbs the dirt leaving no or few makeup behind.
Sabrina S.
Hibbing, MN
I enjoy this product, it's not what I use but for department store cleanser it's alright.
Brenda C.
Hampton
I suffer from sensitive skin and was scared to try this product but decided if it didn't work then I would take it back to Wal-Mart. I am tired of buying things that don't work. To my relief this works well and I can use less of my prescription cream so this is a win for me!
Clau-Clau 🍍.
L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Oily Skin works as a makeup remover and as a cleanser. Its my favorite part of my daily skincare routine
Kaylee S.
I had never tried micellar water until I tried this one. It's gentle on your skin and gets rid of all of your eye makeup. I did notice though that it doesn't take away all the foundation on my face unless I really really scrub it. I would definitely use witch hazel or something afterwards. But other than that it's a great product and I would highly reccomend it.
Natalia C.
I have oily skin and i have never tries a cleansing water before. Can someone please tell me about their experience with this product?
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Have y'all tried anything better than this?
Irma C.
How does this compare to Garnier's micellar water? Is a bit more expensive so is it better??
Francesca O.
Littleton, CO
I may be reaching too far with this question - but I read the description and see that there are micelles in the water that attract dirt and impurities; does anyone know where these micelles come from? Are the chemically engineered? Do the come from some plant/animal then get processed and put in the water? What are they actually composed of? Etc.