BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #12 in Micellar Water

Cleans Dirt and Oils. Removes Makeup. Purifies and Mattifies.

With oily skin, over cleansing and exfoliating to remove excess sebum can strip the skin. L’Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water for Normal to Oily Skin, is gentle on skin but removes makeup, dirt, and excess oil in one step, leaving skin looking purified and mattified.

How Does Micellar Water Work? Powered by micelle molecules that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no rinsing or harsh rubbing.

The Result? Excess oil is reduced. Skin feels perfectly clean and purified, with a mattified look.

With new Micellar Cleansing Water you can be your own makeup desinger, while still respecting your skin!

• Aqua/Water
  • Hexylene Glycol
  • Poloxamer 184
  • Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
  • Disodium EDTA
  • Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This is a GREAT micellar water! One of my top faves. Works great for my combo/oily skin. Cleanses great, has a light, clean scent.
Removes mascara well. Affordable. One of the MANY micellar waters that I've tried that DOESN'T leave a sticky residue after drying. I have repurchased and will continue to do so.
Valerie T.
Ontario, CA
It works pretty good. I use it after my makeup wipes to get even more product off my face. I only gave it 3 stars because of the smell and it tastes bad if gets on your lips and you don’t wash it off soon enough.
nadia d.
GAINESVILLE
This L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Oily Skin removes my makeup super easily. It does not irritate my skin, and it is perfect for my oily skin.
Autumn B.
Redford , MI
I like this. It does have a small smell to it but it's not bad. It works best with cotton pads. It doesn't remove all of the heavy foundation that I wear and I have to wash my face after. It removed my eye makeup well. It lasts forever too.
Ana Carolina R.
Kenilworth, IL
Is okay, I do not really think this is effective to remove makeup and clean your skin. I haven been using for 3 months and I always have to wash my face after to have a better result. I fell my skin s little oily after use.
Alyssa H.
I have oily, sensitive skin and my general skincare routine is to only wash my face at night when I take my makeup off/ shower, and moisturize both at night and in the morning. I tried the Micellar Cleansing Water for Normal to Oily Skin (complimentary from L'oreal for reviewing purposes) in place of BOTH my makeup remover and cleanser. I stopped using it exclusively after 3 days because I was breaking out--bad. My skin was more oily than normal when I would wake up in the mornings. I started washing my face with my normal cleanser at night again, using the micellar water to remove my makeup beforehand, and again as a refresher in the morning before moisturizing. This product works much better for me integrated into my routine rather than on its own! Nonetheless, it's still not my favorite way to remove my makeup. It takes me both sides of 2-3 soaked cotton rounds to remove a full face of makeup, and if I dont't use a traditional cleanser on my face after, I still pick up makep residue when I use the micellar water again in the morning. It also creates some redness on my face from rubbing. However, despite the long-term oiliness, it does have a mattifying effect directly upon use. I could see myself using it as a total cleanser for things like camping or traveling, but only for short periods of time, and probably on no-makeup days.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
This is my absolute fave makeup remover ever! It’s very effective when wiping off waterproof makeup! It doesn’t burn your eyes when getting off makeup on or around your eyes! This is the only thing I’ll buy to get off and clean my face!
Yelena M.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this product! This leaves my face smooth and so clean feeling and does not irritate my eyes at all!!! Most cleansers/makeup removers leave a burning sensation in my eyes...this one did not! It's also odorless to boot! I was able to remove my waterproof makeup fast and easy.
Gabrielle B.
Metairie, LA
I received this for free to test out, and I think it is my favorite Micellar product so far. This product is great for a quick refresher and cleanup as well as makeup removal. I liked that this brand came with an option for more oily skin, and it did leave my skin less oily than other brands, but was not as effective at deep cleaning as my normal facial wash. I have tried two other brands of micellar wipes- one was a more natural organic brand, which had an unpleasant smell and was kind of a rough texture. The other was from another conventional beauty product brand, which I preferred, but it had a strong fragrance that was nice but a little excessive, and it didn't remove as much oil. The wipes are nice for removing a full face of stubborn makeup, but I think I prefer the bottle so it can be used for multiple purposes- on a cotton ball to remove eye makeup, or a small pad to quickly refresh my face, etc. I have completely stopped using conventional makeup remover wipes in favor of the much less harsh and equally effective micellar water, and this is definitely helpful for a super quick face cleaning (I hate rinsing my face off when I'm not in the shower), so as long as you don''t try to use it in place of an entire skincare routine, it serves as an excellent and effective addition to your beauty arsenal.
Clau-Clau 🍍.
L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Oily Skin works as a makeup remover and as a cleanser. Its my favorite part of my daily skincare routine
Natalia C.
I have oily skin and i have never tries a cleansing water before. Can someone please tell me about their experience with this product?
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Have y'all tried anything better than this?
Evi M.
Francesca O.
Littleton, CO
I may be reaching too far with this question - but I read the description and see that there are micelles in the water that attract dirt and impurities; does anyone know where these micelles come from? Are the chemically engineered? Do the come from some plant/animal then get processed and put in the water? What are they actually composed of? Etc.
Irma C.
How does this compare to Garnier's micellar water? Is a bit more expensive so is it better??

back