BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Cleans Dirt and Oils. Removes Makeup. Purifies and Mattifies.

With oily skin, over cleansing and exfoliating to remove excess sebum can strip the skin. L’Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water for Normal to Oily Skin, is gentle on skin but removes makeup, dirt, and excess oil in one step, leaving skin looking purified and mattified.

How Does Micellar Water Work? Powered by micelle molecules that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no rinsing or harsh rubbing.

The Result? Excess oil is reduced. Skin feels perfectly clean and purified, with a mattified look.

With new Micellar Cleansing Water you can be your own makeup desinger, while still respecting your skin!

• Aqua/Water
  • Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

Buy on ULTA
Ambar Z.
Ambar Z.
After more than two weeks using this product, I have to say that I love this product because it works as advertised. It easily removes dirt, oil, and makeup (even waterproof mascaras, lipsticks, and eyeliners) without harsh rubbing or pulling at skin. It dries quickly and doesn't leave skin feeling dry or tight after doing so. Also, I loved of this product is that is fragrance –free and doesn’t irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup.

On the cons I´ve found to this product are the following: requires more quantity while removing water-proof makeup and tough lipstick stains (like my SuperLipStay 24 from Maybelline) and I have to use 3 to 4 cotton pads to completely remove the makeup, which consumes a lot of product. Besides that, this product is excellent: I am recommending it to my friends and will be buying a new bottle as soon as I finish this one.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Bought the L'Oreal version because Walmart was out of the Garnier one that I usually use. This one is great too, and left my skin feeling a lot less dry than the other one does. I use around 3 soft paper towels and it gets the job done quickly. It's around a dollar more than Garnier's, but the bottles contain the same amount and I think this one is a little better.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
My teenage daughter and I really like using this this product. Its great for when you dont have time or are too lazy to wash your face. You can wipe it down and get the makeup off before bed. Its also great to use for a wipedown during the day or to reapply makeup. Ot doesnt burn or cause any reactions or pimples and is not greasy. Great for on the go or at home.
Works very well!! I'm almost done with my first bottle and I'm excited to buy it again! I use it to remove makeup and extra dirt from my face. It's very gentle and leaves my skin feeling super smooth and moisturizer. It's a pretty good price for how good of a product it is!
Wen C.
Wen C.
Doral, FL
Para mí tipo de piel no siento que me haya funcionado , y mi piel es grasosa ... siento que si limpia bien pero no me gusta el aspecto que deja en mi piel , el precio me
Parece bien pero igual debería ser más barato por qué no es tan eficaz
Leiny M.
Leiny M.
Very good product. The micellar water acts like a magnet, atracting inpurities in the skin. Just by softly going over the skin with a cotton, it absorbs the dirt leaving no or few makeup behind.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Linden, NJ
Just tried this cleanser and I'm very happy with it. This will be my go to cleanser not only did it remove my make up it left my face feeling so clean and refresh
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Hibbing, MN
I enjoy this product, it's not what I use but for department store cleanser it's alright.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I have oily, sensitive skin and my general skincare routine is to only wash my face at night when I take my makeup off/ shower, and moisturize both at night and in the morning. I tried the Micellar Cleansing Water for Normal to Oily Skin (complimentary from L'oreal for reviewing purposes) in place of BOTH my makeup remover and cleanser. I stopped using it exclusively after 3 days because I was breaking out--bad. My skin was more oily than normal when I would wake up in the mornings. I started washing my face with my normal cleanser at night again, using the micellar water to remove my makeup beforehand, and again as a refresher in the morning before moisturizing. This product works much better for me integrated into my routine rather than on its own! Nonetheless, it's still not my favorite way to remove my makeup. It takes me both sides of 2-3 soaked cotton rounds to remove a full face of makeup, and if I dont't use a traditional cleanser on my face after, I still pick up makep residue when I use the micellar water again in the morning. It also creates some redness on my face from rubbing. However, despite the long-term oiliness, it does have a mattifying effect directly upon use. I could see myself using it as a total cleanser for things like camping or traveling, but only for short periods of time, and probably on no-makeup days.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Metairie, LA
I received this for free to test out, and I think it is my favorite Micellar product so far. This product is great for a quick refresher and cleanup as well as makeup removal. I liked that this brand came with an option for more oily skin, and it did leave my skin less oily than other brands, but was not as effective at deep cleaning as my normal facial wash. I have tried two other brands of micellar wipes- one was a more natural organic brand, which had an unpleasant smell and was kind of a rough texture. The other was from another conventional beauty product brand, which I preferred, but it had a strong fragrance that was nice but a little excessive, and it didn't remove as much oil. The wipes are nice for removing a full face of stubborn makeup, but I think I prefer the bottle so it can be used for multiple purposes- on a cotton ball to remove eye makeup, or a small pad to quickly refresh my face, etc. I have completely stopped using conventional makeup remover wipes in favor of the much less harsh and equally effective micellar water, and this is definitely helpful for a super quick face cleaning (I hate rinsing my face off when I'm not in the shower), so as long as you don''t try to use it in place of an entire skincare routine, it serves as an excellent and effective addition to your beauty arsenal.
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
I have oily skin and i have never tries a cleansing water before. Can someone please tell me about their experience with this product?
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Have y'all tried anything better than this?
Francesca O.
Francesca O.
Littleton, CO
I may be reaching too far with this question - but I read the description and see that there are micelles in the water that attract dirt and impurities; does anyone know where these micelles come from? Are the chemically engineered? Do the come from some plant/animal then get processed and put in the water? What are they actually composed of? Etc.
Irma C.
Irma C.
How does this compare to Garnier's micellar water? Is a bit more expensive so is it better??