BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Micellar Water

Cleans Dirt and Impurities. Removes Makeup. Hydrates and Soothes.

For normal to dry skin, basic cleansers can strip the skin causing dryness. L’Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water for Normal to Dry Skin removes makeup and completely cleans skin in one step, leaving it feeling hydrated and soothed.

How Does Micellar Water Work? Powered by micelle molecules that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no rinsing or harsh rubbing.

The Result: Skin is perfectly clean, soothed and hydrated. Dryness is reduced.

With new Micellar Cleansing Water you can be your own makeup desinger, while still respecting your skin!

• Aqua/Water
  • Disodium EDTA
  • Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

Eve V.
Arlington Heights, IL
This is my favorite micellar water I've tried. I don't use it as an all over cleanser/makeup remover except for very simple makeup days, but I find that it works well to remove whatever makeup I'm wearing. I use it after my normal cleanser to remove any last makeup that was left behind and as a cleanser in the morning. I also use it (most often) to clean up my makeup if I've made a mistake, usually to remove mascara form my eyelid. It works well with most eye makeup, but if you use waterproof or smudgeproof makeup you might have a hard time getting it off with this product. I just don't think micellar waters are made to remove extremely heavy duty makeup, so I don't fault this product for that.
Jalesha B.
I have to have it! Dosent take much to remove your makeup you don’t have to do any scrubbing to remove your makeup with this product! It’s very affordable an effective! I would recommend this to all my makeup friends
Rachel C.
This Micellar water works great it takes your makeup off and cleans dirt and impurities . Your skin feels great afterwards . Totally recommend it's also pretty cheap. I love to use after makeup wipes to make sure I get all the makeup that has soaked in my skin. [product:l'oréal-paris-micellar-cleansing-water-complete-cleanser---normal-to-dry-skin]
Laya A.
Maricopa , AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
love this!! i have normal to dry sensitive skin and have absolutely loved this! it takes off every thing from my face, including waterproof makeup! doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily! super easy to use! i've had this for 10 months now and it's barely under the halfway mark. this is a huge staple in my skincare routine!
Sara S.
Monroe, GA
I love this product! I use it every song day whether I had on makeup or not! As a makeup remover it does a pretty good job of getting everything off. I love that I dont have to scrub my face or anything. When I dont have on makeup I still use this product because it is so nice a refreshing on your skin before you lay down!
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
This was a huge disappointment for me. It did not take my makeup off well, I still had a lot of foundation and powder on my skin after running several cotton pads around my face.
Ellie K.
Springfield, WV
By far my favorite makeup remover. So much easier than makeup remover wipes, even removes waterproof mascara. I recommend using it with cotton pads (I usually use two round ones for my whole face and eyes). Doesn't leave your face feeling greasy or oily or dry like some other micellar waters. Highly recommend.
Abbey B.
my absolute FAVORITE way to remove my makeup! it hydrates my dry skin and removes my makeup easily! I apply this to my makeup eraser & it’s the best combo! it’s about 6-7 dollars so it doesn’t break the bank. a little goes a long way so I won’t be repurchasing for a while!!🤗
Gracie H.
Interlochen, MI
This is the best makeup remover in the world! I have combo skin, and I love the way that this removes makeup, but keeps the skin extremely hydrated. I will use a little bit in the mornings to help get rid of any oil, or gunk my face has collected over the night time.
Summer T.
Red Lion, PA
After hearing so many good things about this product from friends, I decided to give it a try. It cleans my face very well, but I haven’t noticed any difference in my skin. For the price I paid for it, I could have stuck with my makeup remover and face wash.
Gigie M.
I've always wanted to try a micellar water for removing make-up, but I'm still not sure which brand works best. I have a normal to dry skin, is this going to completely take off waterproof eye makeup without any harsh?
Shereen H.
San fernando
Reviews on this product? Is it agreeable with sensitive skin?
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
I feel like this is a copy paste of Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1, what do you guys think? Is it better than Garnier or is it the same?
Nathaly M.
how this product has made them feel, it works for them, tell me your experience.L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin