BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Cleans Dirt and Impurities. Removes Makeup. Hydrates and Soothes.

For normal to dry skin, basic cleansers can strip the skin causing dryness. L’Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water for Normal to Dry Skin removes makeup and completely cleans skin in one step, leaving it feeling hydrated and soothed.

How Does Micellar Water Work? Powered by micelle molecules that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no rinsing or harsh rubbing.

The Result: Skin is perfectly clean, soothed and hydrated. Dryness is reduced.

With new Micellar Cleansing Water you can be your own makeup desinger, while still respecting your skin!

• Aqua/Water

• I've always wanted to try a micellar water for removing make-up, ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sara S.
Monroe, GA
I love this product! I use it every song day whether I had on makeup or not! As a makeup remover it does a pretty good job of getting everything off. I love that I dont have to scrub my face or anything. When I dont have on makeup I still use this product because it is so nice a refreshing on your skin before you lay down!
Ashlee B.
I really enjoy this micellar water. I use it at night after I have cleansed my skin with the clarisonic and before using toner and it leaves my skin perfectly clean and feeling refreshed. I also use it first thing every morning to wake up and it feels so cool and reviving. I absolutely must have!
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
I love love love this product! I have pretty normal skin but I wanted to revamp my skincare routine just to give my skin an extra oomf! And after doing some research this was a product that was highly recommended to help me tame the blackheads I had and make sure I got all of the junk out of my pores after washing my face. I can say that even after a shower and using a cleanser this product will still manage to get some makeup and oil out of my skin. I use it normally after a shower and then follow up with a moisturizer. I have never had any irritation using this product.
Summer T.
Red Lion, PA
After hearing so many good things about this product from friends, I decided to give it a try. It cleans my face very well, but I haven’t noticed any difference in my skin. For the price I paid for it, I could have stuck with my makeup remover and face wash.
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
I recommend, I recommend, and once again I recommend. I love the way this leave my skin after I usually start removing my makeup with a makeup wipe first and then this. I can say within the first two weeks of using this product my skin appeared to look more glowy and give off a very healthy natural tint too it which is amazing. Also makes the hardest waterproof mascara to come off easily. Gather your coins and go purchase this for anyone with dryskin, even if you wear makeup or not !!
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
This was the first micellar water I've ever tried and it exceeded my expectations. I knew it would remove my makeup, as it is a makeup remover, but I didn't know how good it would take it off! You dampen a little bit on a cotton pad (I use the circular shaped ones) and let it soak on your eye for about 3-4 seconds and swipe, and voila your makeup is gone. No harsh scrubbing. No smell. This is an amazing product that I still use daily.
Sara K.
olympia
Throw away your makeup removers and buy yourself some micellar water. You will NEVER go back! This is so gentle and literally dissolves my makeup. I have rosacea and it doesn’t irritate or break out my skin. Love it love it!!
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
I love this cleansing water because it removes my makeup very well and it is very affordable. The only con is that it does leave my skin at little oily but I just wipe it off with a paper towel. It also blurs my vision a little but doesn't burn them at all.
Heather J.
Tuscaloosa
I love this for a quick clean. This is the only thing I use to remove my lipstain because it is the only thing I have found that gets it off with minimal scrubbing. It does have a terrible salty taste that it leaves on my mouth, but that is a small price to pay to not have to scrub my lips raw to remove my favorite lipstain.
Aarushi G.
South Riding, VA
This product quickly and gently removes makeup without any unwanted oily residue that could possibly cause skin problems. It comes with a lot of product and is definitely worth the not-so-steep price. It is easily accessible and I highly recommend it!
Gigie M.
I've always wanted to try a micellar water for removing make-up, but I'm still not sure which brand works best. I have a normal to dry skin, is this going to completely take off waterproof eye makeup without any harsh?