L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*5 other buying options

Cleans Dirt and Impurities. Removes Makeup. Hydrates and Soothes.

For normal to dry skin, basic cleansers can strip the skin causing dryness. L’Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water for Normal to Dry Skin removes makeup and completely cleans skin in one step, leaving it feeling hydrated and soothed.

How Does Micellar Water Work? Powered by micelle molecules that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no rinsing or harsh rubbing.

The Result: Skin is perfectly clean, soothed and hydrated. Dryness is reduced.

With new Micellar Cleansing Water you can be your own makeup desinger, while still respecting your skin!

• Aqua/Water
  • Hexylene Glycol
  • Glycerin
  • Poloxamer 184
  • Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
  • Disodium EDTA
  • Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

Is this good for dry skin? Quality of it? Effective?
Have you noticed any change in your skin when you micellar water? Did it benefit your skin.
Can you use this in the shower?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin!
Benton, AR
L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin uploaded by Jennifer M.
When I first heard about the Micellar Cleansing Water I thought there is no way this products does what they are saying it does, cleans your face without harsh rubbing, water, soap or rinsing. I will be the first to say I was completely wrong. Since using the Micellar water my nightly routine of removing my makeup and cleansing my face has been cut in half. Now it takes very little product and time to do what use to take me several minutes. What I also love is that this can be used to remove makeup or just to simply cleanse your skin from the dirt that is pickup on your skin throughout the day. Often times I'm asked what products are my favorite, L'Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water will now be on that list.
Springfield
L'Oreal Paris micellar cleansing water is a decent product it did take off the makeup but I did have to do a little more scrubbing than I wanted with a cotton pad
L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin uploaded by Nikkeii R.
Looking for a makeup remover that doesn't dry your skin out like Texas heat is hard to come by... That was until I got to try L'OREAL Micellar Cleansing Water was dropped from the heavens above!!!! I received this product from another WOM site and wasn't too sure if I want to try it, but I gave it a shot anyways. IT IS A MUST HAVE!!!!!! I usually wash my face first then use a makeup remover to get the remaining makeup off. This remover is awesome..it removes makeup, cleanses my skin from out dirty and impurities, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and looking good. I can't the L'Oreal enough for this piece of heaven💜💜 L'Oreal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water for All Skin Types
Purchased at: Walgreens
For a drug store product I would say that L'Oréal Paris has successfully made the best Micellar Cleansing water. For those of us who do not have an idespenable amount of money to spend of trying out new products, I recommend this to a lot of my clients who may not have the funds for more expensive brands orc who may be leery of trying the Micellar water. As a professional MUA it is my obligation to find the best and most affordable products for my clients. When I compared this to several other of the more expensive brands the majority of the active ingredients are the same. I ran a blind study with several of my clients, swapping their regular expensive micellar water with the L'Oréal Micellar water and the majority of my test group could not tell a difference. DEFINARELY worth purchasing. I keep this particular one in my "emergency" bag that I grab omw out the door when I have an unexpected trip and no time to pack.
Bunker Hill, WV
L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin uploaded by Ashley M.
I love this stuff!! Its so much more natural for your face and water based like the hydra genius from loreal that i use too!!! Its easiest to use this with cotton balls or the square pieces of cotton a wash cloth will do but it soaks into it!! Way better with the right tools just like with makeup!! Definitely 5 stars, it doesn't irritate or burn my skin!!! Im all about my skin after i hit 30 every night i make sure i do my skin care and clean my face very well!! This stuff is amazing it cleans off the make up mess and hydrates and smooths your skin!!! Win win!!! I got it at CVS on sale too !!!
Denver, CO
As much as I hate to admit these, but I am a total slacker when it comes to taking my make-up off and washing my face at night. When I saw this Loreal Micellar Cleansing Water didn't require rinsing I knew I had to give this a try. I absolutely love this product!! It removes make-up, dirt and oil just like you are washing your face. At first, before my face had dried completely, my face felted alittle sticky...sticky is a deal breaker for me. But as soon as my face dried the sticky feeling was gone, there was no residue at all. My face feels clean and smooth after. The micellar water has alittle bit of a mineral smell once I am applying it but it goes away and the smell is very faint, almost non existent. I have never tried micellar cleansing water before but I am so glad I did. I know what all the hype is about and I would totally recommend Loreal Micellar Cleansing Water to a friend!!
Piscataway, NJ
This was a really good micellar water that took all of my makeup off without burning my eyes or leaving a film. Plus, one bottle lasted me a really long time.
Victor, NY
L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin uploaded by Marissa D.
I received a bottle of this micellar water complimentary from bzzagent and I wasn't expecting much from it, plus I already have a couple other micellar waters that I love. I've gotta say that this one is right up there at the top of my list!! I love that it's formulated specifically for my oily skin so totally non greasy and no residue left behind. At the same time it's been gentle enough to use of my skin this past winter and spring while it was all combination and crazy with dry patches and breakouts. This has actually been my only morning cleanser for the past few months because I wanted to give my skin a break from foaming cleansers/oils twice a day. Plus it doesn't break me out or exacerbate blemishes and the bottle lasts FOREVER. So great!!
San Antonio , TX
L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin uploaded by Joy B.
My first impression of this product is that it is great. I like to take my makeup off before I get in the shower and then do my cleaning routine after. The product I had previously been using looked like it took all of my makeup off but when I'd get out of the shower I would have black rings under my eyes from the makeup that was not removed all the way. This product did not do that. It took the makeup off completely with no scrubbing or hard rubbing. I just put some on a cotton round and gently wiped. No black rings after I got out of the shower and there was no greasy feeling left behind either. I will definitely continue to use this.
Wilmington, NC
L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin uploaded by Laney W.
I have used the same type of makeup remover my whole life. It’s the only product I’ve found that gets most of my make up off…until now. I love the Micellar Cleansing Water! It works so well! I use waterproof mascara and this product will remove that without me having to rub hard or use very much of it. I probably will never switch back to my old makeup remover now. I like that it doesn’t leave an oily or greasy feel around my eyes when I use it. And it doesn’t leave any make up behind either. It will burn your eyes if you get any in them, but that was a user error, not the products fault. Another great aspect of this product is the cost. My normal makeup remover is very expensive but this is much more affordable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
florida
a year ago
Phonché S. • 3 months ago
I wouldn’t say that it closes pores but it does have an ever so slight “tightening” effect without being super drying.