L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*5 other buying options

Cleans Dirt and Impurities. Removes Makeup. Hydrates and Soothes.

For normal to dry skin, basic cleansers can strip the skin causing dryness. L’Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water for Normal to Dry Skin removes makeup and completely cleans skin in one step, leaving it feeling hydrated and soothed.

How Does Micellar Water Work? Powered by micelle molecules that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no rinsing or harsh rubbing.

The Result: Skin is perfectly clean, soothed and hydrated. Dryness is reduced.

With new Micellar Cleansing Water you can be your own makeup desinger, while still respecting your skin!

• Aqua/Water
  • Hexylene Glycol
  • Glycerin
  • Poloxamer 184
  • Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
  • Disodium EDTA
  • Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

Is this good for dry skin? Quality of it? Effective?
Have you noticed any change in your skin when you micellar water? Did it benefit your skin.
Can you use this in the shower?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin!
La Mirada , CA
my kids and I all use this product. I use it to help remove excess makeup, especially eye makeup. It has replaced all other eye makeup removers for me. My teenage daughter and teenage son both use it as a toner to help control oil and prevent breakouts. We all love it. Great product, great price point, great ease of use.
This micellar cleansing water gets the job done, but has to be shaken up to be able to use. It's a little annoying to have to shake in between cotton pads (one pad doesn't do the job for me) but to use, I soak my eye (that has waterproof mascara) and wipe after about 10 seconds. Unfortunately, I always feel like it leaves an oily residue on my skin and always want to use a foam cleanser afterwards to feel clean, compared to the regular micellar cleansing water.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I purchased this back when ut was first released, I was on the search for a Miscellar water that will remove all my eye makeup including waterproof mascara. Unfortunately this just didnt do it all for me. Its still great for regular eye makeup and face makeup. Just doesnt meet all my needs.
Mount Horeb, WI
Amazing product that will not leave your skin oily feeling. Will continue to use and purchase over and over . Great product for every day for normal to dry skin! This is the best Drug store  product that I’ve used in a really long time and will continue to use over and over!
Harrisonburg , VA
I got this to substitute in for the other Loreal Micellar water I normally buy and so far I like using it. I have only used it twice but so far I have had no issues with the product and it does the job. Maybe I'll eventually switch back to the other one I use but for bow this works.
This micellar water was not too overpriced which I like. It was also one of the best I’ve ever tried and is top 2 for sure. It takes off makeup so well, doesn’t strip the face of its oils, and doesn’t smell awful. It’s Fantastic! I have been having issues with finding more to purchase.
Redford, MI
Love how clean this makes my skin feel. It removes so much dirt,makeup and impurities. I usually end up washing my face with water and cleanser after but i feel like this helps break through all the layers of dirt,oil and makeup that have built up through the day.
Columbia, SC
This works well. It also goes on sale sometimes so that makes this even better. I think it helps to remove makeup. I like to use it in the morning to lightly cleanse my face and then sometimes at night as part of a double cleanse to ensure I’ve removed all my makeup.
 has an amazing smell to it. i wouldn't change it for any reason. theirs no point of buying expensive micellar water, it works perfect and its affordable. a little goes a long way. highly recommend this if you are looking for one. you can find at walmart
Glen Cove, NY
I just started using this because I've been breaking out with oil-based makeup remover. It's cheap and lightweight. I usually put this on a pad until soak enough. My makeup removes fast and doesn't feel greasy or anything. Top recommendation for make up remover.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
florida
a year ago
Phonché S. • 3 months ago
I wouldn’t say that it closes pores but it does have an ever so slight “tightening” effect without being super drying.