BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Micellar Water

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Cleans Dirt and Impurities. Removes Makeup. Hydrates and Soothes.

For normal to dry skin, basic cleansers can strip the skin causing dryness. L’Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water for Normal to Dry Skin removes makeup and completely cleans skin in one step, leaving it feeling hydrated and soothed.

How Does Micellar Water Work? Powered by micelle molecules that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup with no rinsing or harsh rubbing.

The Result: Skin is perfectly clean, soothed and hydrated. Dryness is reduced.

With new Micellar Cleansing Water you can be your own makeup desinger, while still respecting your skin!

• Aqua/Water

• I've always wanted to try a micellar water for removing m...3 Answers
  • I feel like this is a copy paste of GARNIER SKIN ACTIVE™ ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Hannah M.
I have a love-hate relationship with this product.

It removes my makeup just fine as any micellar water should. The problem I have is that it breaks me out. I have extremely (some would say overly) sensitive skin, and I cannot use this product. I don't get full-on blemishes, but I do get little patches of bumps that take a while to go away.

A plus side is this really does not dry out my skin. I find many products that claim to not dry out the skin actually do dry out the skin, so I appreciate the true claims on this bottle.

I'm continuing to use this product as an eye makeup remover as for some reason it only bothers my cheeks and forehead and not my eye area. Weird, but it is what it is.

I'd say if you don't have sensitive skin, you'd like this.
Eve V.
Arlington Heights, IL
This is my favorite micellar water I've tried. I don't use it as an all over cleanser/makeup remover except for very simple makeup days, but I find that it works well to remove whatever makeup I'm wearing. I use it after my normal cleanser to remove any last makeup that was left behind and as a cleanser in the morning. I also use it (most often) to clean up my makeup if I've made a mistake, usually to remove mascara form my eyelid. It works well with most eye makeup, but if you use waterproof or smudgeproof makeup you might have a hard time getting it off with this product. I just don't think micellar waters are made to remove extremely heavy duty makeup, so I don't fault this product for that.
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
I love love love this product! I have pretty normal skin but I wanted to revamp my skincare routine just to give my skin an extra oomf! And after doing some research this was a product that was highly recommended to help me tame the blackheads I had and make sure I got all of the junk out of my pores after washing my face. I can say that even after a shower and using a cleanser this product will still manage to get some makeup and oil out of my skin. I use it normally after a shower and then follow up with a moisturizer. I have never had any irritation using this product.
Jalesha B.
Pleasant hill nc
I have to have it! Dosent take much to remove your makeup you don’t have to do any scrubbing to remove your makeup with this product! It’s very affordable an effective! I would recommend this to all my makeup friends
Taylor C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this micellar water.  It really does tackle my face makeup well.  It does not always take the eye makeup off as well as I hope, but it helps with the foundation.  It is very gentle and not drying to the skin.  I have repurchased, and will repurchase in the future.
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
I recommend, I recommend, and once again I recommend. I love the way this leave my skin after I usually start removing my makeup with a makeup wipe first and then this. I can say within the first two weeks of using this product my skin appeared to look more glowy and give off a very healthy natural tint too it which is amazing. Also makes the hardest waterproof mascara to come off easily. Gather your coins and go purchase this for anyone with dryskin, even if you wear makeup or not !!
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
I love this cleansing water because it removes my makeup very well and it is very affordable. The only con is that it does leave my skin at little oily but I just wipe it off with a paper towel. It also blurs my vision a little but doesn't burn them at all.
Rachel C.
This Micellar water works great it takes your makeup off and cleans dirt and impurities . Your skin feels great afterwards . Totally recommend it's also pretty cheap. I love to use after makeup wipes to make sure I get all the makeup that has soaked in my skin. [product:l'oréal-paris-micellar-cleansing-water-complete-cleanser---normal-to-dry-skin]
Sara S.
Monroe, GA
I love this product! I use it every song day whether I had on makeup or not! As a makeup remover it does a pretty good job of getting everything off. I love that I dont have to scrub my face or anything. When I dont have on makeup I still use this product because it is so nice a refreshing on your skin before you lay down!
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
This was a huge disappointment for me. It did not take my makeup off well, I still had a lot of foundation and powder on my skin after running several cotton pads around my face.
Gigie M.
I've always wanted to try a micellar water for removing make-up, but I'm still not sure which brand works best. I have a normal to dry skin, is this going to completely take off waterproof eye makeup without any harsh?
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
I feel like this is a copy paste of GARNIER SKIN ACTIVE™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1, what do you guys think? Is it better than Garnier or is it the same?
Shereen H.
San fernando
Reviews on this product? Is it agreeable with sensitive skin?

back