BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Metallique Foil Eye Color Crayon 905 Bronze Foil. How-to-Use: Apply to contour and define your eyes with rich color. For a more intense look, use wet. For precision application, sharpen before use with L'Oreal Paris Dual Sharpener.

Buy on Amazon
Astrid/Princesa M.
I wasn't too happy with this eye shadow. I was expecting to last and to blend easily with my skin but it didn't work for me.  It definetly works if you are doing a photo shoot for an hour and retouch but not for an all day use. The price is just right but the quality wasn't right.
Danielle S.
Gainesville, TX
I REALLY loved this one! It was metallic and had great color! Although I have switched to maybeline 24hr eye tattoo cuz the L'Oréal was sold out in my town and I needed my metallic eye shadow immediately! Plus I found the tubs that maybeline comes in easier to use (I use my fingers when working with cream make-up)
Diana B.
Lafayette, OR
It's black eyeliner. Not my favorite beauty routine. Crayon versus liquid? Crayon for me. This is a big stick but it produces a thin line. Can't imagine what you could do with a steady hand and some talent!
Zemeye A.
I didn't really fancy this item
It's not bad but I feel it isn't for me
I got it at a make up store
It was actually my first time using the item. I never used it before
I wouldn't want to use this type again
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
I was so surprised that L'Oreal would sell eye products in such minuscule quantities...this adorable little eye crayon is only 5.1cm (2 inches) long! I've seen them in drugstores and always gasped in horror at the price. This was the absolute most shiny, reflective, gorgeous silver color I've ever seen in my entire life! It turned smooth, creamy, silky, and incredibly long wearing.
Kaari G.
I actually recently bought mascara for lengthening lash looks. It was my first time purchase. I'm not sure I like it enough to buy it again. It wasn't too pricey. I just don't like how bits of the product flake off dry onto my skin under my eyes. I bought it at Target. I don't know if I recommend this product to others, but it was recommended to me by a relative. I'm surprised she raved about it so much because for me it didn't satisfy.
Patricia B.
Bronx, NY
This highly pigmented metallic eye shadow is quite long lasting, L'Oreal has some really nice metallic eye shadow options, this one is one of their finest in my opinion, staying power and no cracking which is quite common in metallic eye shadows regardless of brand/price, it does the job without having to spend a mini fortune!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
The powder goes in smooth and soft, the color is gentle and pretty. A subtle day look or natural looking eye can easily be done with this shadow. the packaging is cute but not exactly practical for use with many other shadows.
Wendy S.
Suffern, NY
This is crumbly and Oily at the same time I wish it had a better formula because it is a beautiful color and I love browns and metallics for my blue green eyes. The packaging was totally subpar especially for Loreal.
Courtney W.
Panama City, FL
I absolutely love this eye shadow! I have oily skin/lids and I have found that this stays on all day. I get mine from my local CVS or Walmart. The price is a little high but I use it everyday so I can live with that! I will definitely be buying this again and in other colors!