BeautyEyeEyeshadowL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit

L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit

Metallic Eyeshadow Kit

How many shades are in the collection?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit!
Product Highlights
So pigmented, and super metallic. Long lasting, with a creamy texture. VERY CHEAP GOOD PRICE, can buy at target, Walgreens, riteaid, Walmart, etc. definitely would buy it again!in reviews
This is by far my favorite Loreal eyeshadow product!!! They are so buttery and creamy. They blend beautifully and they last. I was surprised however to find out that my color was not as dark as it was in the pan which I was concerned it would be too dark for me so that is a good thing for me personally but be mindful of that.in reviews
Gloria R.
L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit uploaded by Gloria R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Brass Knuckles
Like gold metal , this is other product with the quality usually is L’Oréal Paris , good pigment and beautiful presentation, 😊🤩☀️L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit
Cristalle V.
L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit uploaded by Cristalle V.
Review for: Brass Knuckles
Another amazing DOLLAR TREE find ✨💚 These eyeshadows are super buttery and pigmented! Every single time I see these at my local dollar tree, I have to take a few home with me. If you see these, trust me, grab them and you won’t regret it!
ANNAMARIA C.
Astoria, NY
1,253 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit uploaded by ANNAMARIA C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Rose Chrome
L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit they had a lot of great drugstore brands at DOLLAR TREE STORES AND I HAD A HUGE BUY OUT TODAY .
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit uploaded by Lisa B.
L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Brass Knuckles, Caged, Violet Luster, Aluminum Foil, Rose Chrome
L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit I love these 5 head turning shadows and have the full collection!! They have high color impact with a foiled finish. You get the high metalic color in one stroke with no fallout, along with blending seemlessly, creamy feel, creaseless finish, and last all day! These colors are absolutly dazzling on the lid to give you makeup look more of an exquisite look. DEFINATE WIN FOR Loreal!! 😍😍❤️❤️
Maribel  M.
Perris, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Brass Knuckles
I don't know how to put on makeup but I like to wear a bit of these shadows, they are very pretty and I like the nude colors they have.
Kacey L.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit uploaded by Kacey L.
L'Oreal Paris Metallic Eyeshadow Kit uploaded by Kacey L.
Review for: Aluminum Foil
This eyeshadow is so freaking beautiful! I just got it and haven’t used it on my eyes yet just swatched it but I am so excited to use it now! The picture doesn’t do it justice! The pigment is incredible and it literally looks like aluminum foil! For the price I just can’t believe how beautiful it is. It looks like it is dusty as you can see in the picture but I feel like most eyeshadows this pigmented are.
Jess H.
Blacklick, OH
Review for: Rose Chrome
This is definitely recommend. It's creamy and the metallic is perfect. I always get compliments when I wear this.
Melissa F.
Review for: Rose Chrome
Love this eyeshadow!!! Metallics are my favorite you don’t have to use much to make your eyes pop. This eyeshadow looks the same at the end of the day doesn’t wear off or settle in lines. Will definitely buy again.
khara M.
Lakeville, IN
3,118 reviews
Review for: Aluminum Foil
These eyeshadow colors are absolutely beyond beautiful and the pigment is just awesome as it really shows up on your eyes which makes them stand out so well. I love how I never have to touch up with this palette as this eyeshadow will out last me the entire day. I like how this eyeshadow glides over my eyelids upon applying without the tugging and pulling of my eyelids which is great because I have sensitive eyes. If you want a eyeshadow that will outlast your day this is the one to buy !
Crystal C.
Brookfield, MA
Review for: Violet Luster
The pigment wasn’t as load as I wanted but the color was very pretty. It had a nice shiny purple with some very fine shimmers in it. I personally like shadows with more of a load color to it. If your looking for something a bit kore subtle, this is perfect for you!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...