BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Weekend Expert Set includes: Shave Foam 50ml, Daily Moisurising Lotion 50ml, Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo 50mlFresh Extreme Deodorant 50ml

Mariapaz S.
I have no words for this product is the best I use au formula is incredible, I've been looking for a good brand for 3 years and I finally found it thanks Loreal!
Andrea D.
Strasburg, VA
My husband doesn't have to much hair but he likes to smell good and he likes his skin has a great fragrance but this product makes the skin so dry.
Alexandria  C.
Dallas, Tx
I bought this as a gift forp my boyfriend. he really likes it. He goes out of town on business alot and this is his got to toiletries to take.
Lyndi T.
This was a bit pricey for me, but the results were great. Have recommended to others also to try as a skim routine.
Kenia Evangelista G.
Otimos produtos, um kit que não pode faltar em casa, uso todos os dias, super recomendo para todas as pessoas
Catarina P.
Bought this for my partner in the airport. Good travel size with a good variety of essential products to travel. It worked very well for him, even though he has sensitive skin. The products did the job.
khouloud k.
It is an excellent product for hairs a and very efficient , I like it seriously . acutely i love all produces of l'oreal because it an amazing marque
Dina E.
jeddah
One of the most important product in the world and has been widely spread in the Middle East
Heli has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them
halima d.
It's the best collection for men I buy it for my dad when it's his birthday and he like it sooo much so thank you so much for this collection
Samantha M.
Loreal is always my number one product I look into when I go shopping for skin care or even hair care ! They've never failed me

back