L'Oréal Paris Men's Expert Vita Lift Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Moisturizer uploaded by Bhagya H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Men’s Expert Vita Lift Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer is for men who are 40 years old or older, and are concerned about wrinkles, sagging skin, or loss of firmness. Fortified Pro-Retinol A, a form of Vitamin A, helps reduce wrinkles and sagging skin while firming up your face and neck. Active Defense System (ADS) is our patented system that protects your skin against irritation, so you are less likely to get redness, burning, or tightness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bhagya H.
Salalah
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband is using this product over 2 years. It helps to reduce the wrinkle and fine-lines on his face. The products is little pricy here in middle east. Overall its a good men product and recommending it for mens who are over 30
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made such a amazing difference in my husband's skin care routine. He has been using it for 8 months now and his skin looks amazing, His skin is firmer and he looks years younger. He definitely will not go without this product. I definitely recommend this product.
Nayoni S.
Not bad but definitely made my face feel tight and weird. Also caused breakouts AMD I am not prone to breakouts.....left my skin dry tho...and pasty....definitely can't wear under make up it creases it
Jessica T.
Myrtle beach, SC
I've actually used this! It was expensive but trust me it did the job!! I didn't have any more wrinkles under my eyes nothing!!
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
Love this. Everyone should have this in there bag or on sink. I just love this it does help with wrinkles and even with my scar.
Connor P.
Virginia Beach, VA
LOVE! Get super firm skin with this, and you get a lot. I'm the packaging is okay but it's what is inside that wows me. I've used this for a long time and I still have plenty to go. Keeps me moisturized too.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
I've used this on my husband and it's a great product ! And smells great 👍 the packaging is great for the value of the product and it was our 4 time getting this for him he is obsessed. I highly recommend
Christa M.
Richmond, KY
love this I use it all the time , my face feels so refreshed after I use this and I feel like it actually works! It is a lil pricey and the package is so cute,,,, I feel like it's very effective!
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
This is a great product and it really does work! It is gentle on your skin and it feels great ! After s few times you can see a difference! It was super effective and I would recommend it to any male or female !!
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela

Loreal brings you the best product for skin care uses the full range of loreal and you will see yourself as a super star