L'Oréal Paris Men's Expert Vita Lift Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Moisturizer uploaded by Bhagya H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Men’s Expert Vita Lift Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer is for men who are 40 years old or older, and are concerned about wrinkles, sagging skin, or loss of firmness. Fortified Pro-Retinol A, a form of Vitamin A, helps reduce wrinkles and sagging skin while firming up your face and neck. Active Defense System (ADS) is our patented system that protects your skin against irritation, so you are less likely to get redness, burning, or tightness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin R.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love this product. I could tell a difference in my skin within the first couple of weeks of use.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes my skin look lifted and smooth and it feels so soft. You can't go wrong with L'Oréal.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
My boyfriend use this and his face is moisturized and very soft and it has a freshness
Ankita S.
It is good but thee are some really good than this. Will prefer estee lauder.
Donna S.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this cream for years. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. I use this as my day time cream under my makeup. it's not overly greasy and keeps my skin moisturized all year long without clogging my pores. I can't say enough about how much I love this product
michael b.
I was indifferent about Loreal's paris Mens expert vita lift anti-wrinkle and firming moisturizer. I used it for about 3 weeks and never saw a real difference. I would not recommend or not recommend this product to anyone I know. And i would not buy it again
Bhagya H.
Salalah
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband is using this product over 2 years. It helps to reduce the wrinkle and fine-lines on his face. The products is little pricy here in middle east. Overall its a good men product and recommending it for mens who are over 30
Great for every day regardless of weather conditions as it provides excellent protection, is great because it comes in different sizes, the better, since conditions of use are great and smells delicious and lasts all day.
Nibsy V.
No son mis mascarillas favoritas pero si necesitas algo economico y de facil acceso estas son tu mejor opcion, para que funcionen y cumplan todo lo que dicen debes seguir muy bien las instrucciones.
Miguel P.
L'oreal Paris knocks this one out of the park with a wonderful, yet competitively priced moisturizer for men.

I use it twice a day after a using a face wash lotion in both the morning and evenings (Nivea Moisturizer Face Wash) and despite it be only 50 ml (which is the usual amount for moisturizers in this price range), a pea drop twice a day will last you about 2-3 months. You will only ever need to use a pea drop size.

The product applies very well and after a few minutes, you won't be able to feel it on your skin, but you'll know its working. It does last quite awhile and has a very manly scent that's not overpowering. It will make your skin quite moist and soft.

I highly recommend this product.