L'Oréal Paris Men's Expert Vita Lift Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Moisturizer uploaded by Bhagya H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Men’s Expert Vita Lift Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer is for men who are 40 years old or older, and are concerned about wrinkles, sagging skin, or loss of firmness. Fortified Pro-Retinol A, a form of Vitamin A, helps reduce wrinkles and sagging skin while firming up your face and neck. Active Defense System (ADS) is our patented system that protects your skin against irritation, so you are less likely to get redness, burning, or tightness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
michael b.
I was indifferent about Loreal's paris Mens expert vita lift anti-wrinkle and firming moisturizer. I used it for about 3 weeks and never saw a real difference. I would not recommend or not recommend this product to anyone I know. And i would not buy it again
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

Perfect this was a gift from my mother, and believe me that since the gift I did not stop using it my wife also gave me since it is really very very very very good product, I always recommend it.
Taylor G.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been enjoying my L'Oreal moisturizer since I began using it about 1 week ago. The formula is moisturizing without feeling oily. I would recommend!
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wrinkles the best way to go over the years ago I had a great day for the word is a great day for the word as the other side effects of a great day
Kayla L.
Cypress, Texas
I'm not sure why all of my options for reviews are for men's products, nor am I sure why I can't pull anything up when I try to search.
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
Love this. Everyone should have this in there bag or on sink. I just love this it does help with wrinkles and even with my scar.
Jessica T.
Myrtle beach, SC
I've actually used this! It was expensive but trust me it did the job!! I didn't have any more wrinkles under my eyes nothing!!
Mar V.
Love this product the way it makes my skin feel great price soft skin prevents aging leaves skin super soft and hydrated
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for my skin as it not only keeps it nice and moisturized but helps get rid of some wrinkles on my forehead.
Loriann M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband hasn't tried this product but he really doesn't need this kind of product at all his face looks great