L'Oréal Paris Men's Expert Vita Lift Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Moisturizer uploaded by Bhagya H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Men’s Expert Vita Lift Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer is for men who are 40 years old or older, and are concerned about wrinkles, sagging skin, or loss of firmness. Fortified Pro-Retinol A, a form of Vitamin A, helps reduce wrinkles and sagging skin while firming up your face and neck. Active Defense System (ADS) is our patented system that protects your skin against irritation, so you are less likely to get redness, burning, or tightness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Debbie H.
08754
This product made such a amazing difference in my husband's skin care routine. He has been using it for 8 months now and his skin looks amazing, His skin is firmer and he looks years younger. He definitely will not go without this product. I definitely recommend this product.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
This is a great product and it really does work! It is gentle on your skin and it feels great ! After s few times you can see a difference! It was super effective and I would recommend it to any male or female !!
Christa M.
Richmond, KY
love this I use it all the time , my face feels so refreshed after I use this and I feel like it actually works! It is a lil pricey and the package is so cute,,,, I feel like it's very effective!
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
I've used this on my husband and it's a great product ! And smells great 👍 the packaging is great for the value of the product and it was our 4 time getting this for him he is obsessed. I highly recommend
Monica S.
Sweet Valley, PA
I heard seen for myself and I have heard from so many and friends on how your products everyone I talk to has a 5 star rating and I would love to try your product and rate
Megan C.
Scottville, MI
I truly enjoy this product. It has a thicker consistency but doesn't clog up the pores either. The price is a little up there so that's the only.thing I would change.
Nayoni S.
Not bad but definitely made my face feel tight and weird. Also caused breakouts AMD I am not prone to breakouts.....left my skin dry tho...and pasty....definitely can't wear under make up it creases it
Connor P.
Virginia Beach, VA
LOVE! Get super firm skin with this, and you get a lot. I'm the packaging is okay but it's what is inside that wows me. I've used this for a long time and I still have plenty to go. Keeps me moisturized too.
Donna S.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this cream for years. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. I use this as my day time cream under my makeup. it's not overly greasy and keeps my skin moisturized all year long without clogging my pores. I can't say enough about how much I love this product
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I really liked this, especially being a drug store product. I used it for a couple months until I moved on to a high end brand. I was happy to see this because it shows that more brands are aiming to men. I would recommend this product.