BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Men’s Expert Vita Lift Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer is for men who are 40 years old or older, and are concerned about wrinkles, sagging skin, or loss of firmness. Fortified Pro-Retinol A, a form of Vitamin A, helps reduce wrinkles and sagging skin while firming up your face and neck. Active Defense System (ADS) is our patented system that protects your skin against irritation, so you are less likely to get redness, burning, or tightness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Donna S.
Donna S.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this cream for years. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. I use this as my day time cream under my makeup. it's not overly greasy and keeps my skin moisturized all year long without clogging my pores. I can't say enough about how much I love this product
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I really liked this, especially being a drug store product. I used it for a couple months until I moved on to a high end brand. I was happy to see this because it shows that more brands are aiming to men. I would recommend this product.
Christa M.
Christa M.
Richmond, KY
love this I use it all the time , my face feels so refreshed after I use this and I feel like it actually works! It is a lil pricey and the package is so cute,,,, I feel like it's very effective!
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

Perfect this was a gift from my mother, and believe me that since the gift I did not stop using it my wife also gave me since it is really very very very very good product, I always recommend it.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
This is great for my skin as it not only keeps it nice and moisturized but helps get rid of some wrinkles on my forehead.
Mar V.
Mar V.
Love this product the way it makes my skin feel great price soft skin prevents aging leaves skin super soft and hydrated
Rita F.
Rita F.
Was a ok product just did not do good for me bought at Walmart so it worked ok but not what I thought it do
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Terre haute, IN
Makes your skin feel bran now. Not oily but super soft! Within a week I noticed a huge difference!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
This product made such a amazing difference in my husband's skin care routine. He has been using it for 8 months now and his skin looks amazing, His skin is firmer and he looks years younger. He definitely will not go without this product. I definitely recommend this product.
Nayoni S.
Nayoni S.
Not bad but definitely made my face feel tight and weird. Also caused breakouts AMD I am not prone to breakouts.....left my skin dry tho...and pasty....definitely can't wear under make up it creases it