L'Oréal Paris Mens Expert Power Buff Anti-Roughness Exfoliator

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carmen K.
My husband was very pleased with this product it helped with removing his dry dead skin from his feet and legs.  He has eczema and is all ways looking for a good product.
Maritza M.
This product had me goin to my corner rite aide religiously almost ten years ago.when beauty suppliers finally realized men wanna look good too and we need alot more than a can of barbasol and some brute in our bathroom lol
This was l'oreals push into the male market.it terms of quality I thought it was an outstanding success.im kinda suprised their mens expert line didnt last.especially this product.no to sound cliche but this product was meant for a man and made you feel like a man.the exfoilator almost worked too good.use to much on one wash you felt like you had no face left.lol
But thats okay..once used you knew the job was done.at best all you can do is buy old stock piles of this stuff.I wish they brought back to the store shelves it was a darn good item!
Leslie L.
Since my husband has such large pores on his nose he collects dirt and blackheads very easily. He uses this three times a week and it makes a huge difference in the cleanliness of his face and his breakouts. It also has a clean scent doesn't have any feminine sense which he doesn't like.
Vanessa B.
This product was very helpful for me. I thought that it was gentle and didn't make me feel oily or anything after. It was the first time for me using this and I was pleasantly surprised how it worked for me! I would buy it again and refer a friend to it as well!
I bought the product for my brother. This is a great product for cleaning your face of dead dry skin. It almost feels like washing your face with sandpaper. He had some spots on his face that were dry for about 6 months. After many products, we Idiscovered the Loreal men's expert line via the web. After 3 weeks of using the Loreal men's products, the dry skin is gone and his face feels soft smooth and moisturized. I love this line of products. Just wish I could find it in a store so I didn't have to pay shipping to get it.
Joyce M.
this product really works. i really love it , i had such a great experience using it , and i wouldn't change it for nothing .
Brittany S.
Edison , OH
My boyfriend uses this when his face becomes hard to deal with sometimes and I know he loves how it smoothed his face out
Eloisa J.
I loved how it made my boyfriend's skin feel after the first use and not to mention the smell I loved it!!!!!!
ashley l.
upper lake CA 95485
My dad uses this and he loves it. He uses it everytime he gets out of the shower. Or before he goes somewhere
Ashley G.
Amarillo , TX
Smells okay.  Didn't work too great.  My husband would not purchase again. Price wasn't bad. Not too harsh.