L'Oréal Paris Men's Expert Hydra-Energetic Turbo Recharger Instant Facial Skin Fuel

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Men's Expert Hydra-Energetic Turbo Recharger Instant Facial Skin Fuel 1.6 fl oz (47 ml) L'Oreal men's expert hydra-energetic turbo recharger instant facial skin fuel with vitamin C provides anti-oxidant protection. It instantly wakens and...

Buy on Amazon
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
We've tried a lot for my husbands fave and this was on the top of his list. He said he could feel how clean his face was and that's saying something considering his face is in such bad shape so often! He was able to use this not only on his face but also his neck and it significantly helped with the brown rings he would get around his dress shirts! And that's a plus because he can't wear one for a day without coming home and having to take it to the cleaners...and even then sometimes they just have to be tossed because the staining is so deep. I would say this stuff is a life saver, but it's more than that.
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
Love the way it makes his face look. He likes it because it's not harsh at all. First time user. And he will get it again. Yes it dId to the point he got it again. Very nice packaging loved the way it looked. No room for any improvement at all. He likes it very much.
Kathie Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this before but it isn't all that great. I would say the scent it great the feeling is great but the after results is what kinda throws me off. Not sure if I am sensitive becuase I'm not usually that sensitive
Verenise G.
This product felt amazing on my skin. After washing it of my skin look cleaner. In a couple of day my face did start clearing up. Plus I think it's a good price
Mel w.
Atlanta, GA
Can the choir say yes definitely buy this product in a hurry like right now like what are you waiting for are you gone yet?
Marianne s.
Doral, FL
My brother had been trying it for a while and he said it's a good product, he is very happy with it so I recommend it.
Jess G.
Gulf Shores, AL
This was very nice on my skin. I normally have very dry skin and using this helping my skin feel rejuvenated and awake.
noemi v.
i like this prodruct i use and my skin is clen i love this product you need to use i relly good if you have pimples
Pingala R.
I use this product every single day. It has made my skin glow natural and reduced my scars and pigmentation.
Annmarie O.
I've used this under my foundation for a glowey affect it works really would recommend to buy it very good