L'Oréal Paris Mens Expert Hydra Energetic Skin Energizing Gel Cleanser, Cooling Menthol uploaded by Nină R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leslie K.
I got this for my boyfriend because I really got him into doing face masks with me (: I thought loreal was a good way to go plus his favorite color is orange & I'm glad I went on instinct & grabbed this because it has cleared his face for a very long time ! He has very oily skin & works in the sun & sweats ALL DAY in the vegas heat so he gets acne here & there due to oil & sweat but this clear is up almost immediately !
Whitney B.
Sedalia
I buy this for my husband and he loves it. The price is reasonable. The product is effective. We buy it at WalMart most of the time. He is a repeat user of the product and he will continue to keep buying it!
Camila T.
Sunrise, FL
I found this cleanser to be effective when it comes to removing dirt and cleansing my face. The packaging is quite average and can be found in almost any drugstore or super market. I didn't find the cleanser to help much with cooling off irritation
Kiesha T.
Wilkesboro, NC
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Facial Oil ladies this is a must. Go out buy it and give it a try you won't be let down. I'm tell you all L'oreal is a must when buying hair and skin care products. Very cost effective and better results.
Courtney S.
I really like loreal products and love even more how affordable they are as a mom of three affordable is really one of the things I really pay attention to. Also as well as formula. I liked thus product a lot and would recommend it.
Julie P.
Seguin, TX
This product is very good. The only reason as to why I gave it four stars is because I have very clear skin, and I only use it to help keep my face hydrated which this product is very good for.
Miranda I.
This stuff is okay, I don't usually use stuff like this so it was something new for me. It wasn't harsh on my skin but not sure I liked the oiliness, makes my face feel oily and unclean. I would recommend if you like stuff like this
Katie H.
Richmond, VA
After my boyfriend used this product I would tell it was making his face look more alive and fresh. I could even smell the freshness from him and this product smells really nice. It was easy to use and non messy.
Cheyenne P.
This product was okay, I didn't really see much of a result. If you stopped using it for a bit, it made your skin worse. If you have oily skin, I don't recommend it.
Josie K.
Houghton, MI
Works so good! I would definitely buy this product again! Not too pricey for how great it works! The packaging is fun and colorful. I bought this at Walmart. I would recommend this to a friend!