L'Oréal Paris Men's Expert Hydra-energetic Anti-stress & Fatigue All-in One Moisturizer

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Men's Expert Hydra-Energetic Anti-Stress & Fatigue All-in-One Moisturizer 1.6 fl ounce(47 ml)

NaomiSkyler 🥀.
Philadelphia
Wasn’t that good being real. My brother and I used it but it was too harsh on our skin. Wasn’t a good feel with it. It didn’t meet my expectations and I wish it did. Very disappointing product. I would not recommend this to friends and family. Don’t use!
Bianelys G.
Jersey City, NJ
Omg you guys don’t know how much I like this product I bought it and I didn’t know if it was going to work for me but eventually it did I just love it you guys should buy it.
Lourdes A.
My husband loves this face creme. Keeps his face from getting oily even after he goes to the gym, hydrates properly & keeps asking me to buy him more
raliyn g.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
didn't really do anything on my opinion. I felt like it was sticky on my skin and to work on. it didn't deliver on what it said it was going to do.
Diana C.
New York
Got it for my husband he never ever used it needless to say I don't have much to say about this however I feel it smells lovely
James G.
Dearing
It keeps my skin nice and smooth and young and healthy i love it and hope more people buy this product down the line
Sierra R.
Danese, WV
I am not a man but I would want someone to try it. So I could write a review about it. It could be a good product
Lorna✨ H.
London
It is amazing all in 1 which is perfect for mornings when you are in a rush as you can just put it on and go. It is also very gentle on skin and the packaging is very simple. I am a first time user but I am definitely gonna buy this again and add this into my morning routine.
Amanda T.
Quispamsis, NB
I myself am a woman but I got my boyfriend to start useing this product on his face because when he shaves it causes breakouts so now after he shaves (every 2-3 days ) he applies this to his face and it certainly helps prevent the break out and calms his skin a lot
Maike S.
Haselünne
This facecream moisturizes my boyfriends skin enough. It's not too greasy. But the smell is too strong. Laying next to him in bed is not good when he has this cream on his face.

Amazon