BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I bought this for my fiance because his skin has been super dry this winter. I definitely notice a difference in his skin- he's outside a lot for his work commute so having something moisturizing has absolutely helped his skin from being too dry.
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
I don't personally use this but my fiancé does! He loves it. Honestly makes me buy him some every time he's like half way through a jar of it. He is very pale and he puts some on right after he shaves and it gives his skin a nice bronze look!
Amy S.
My boyfriend uses the L'Oréal men's expert healthy anti-pale moisture on a daily base, he have discoloration around the mouth and his T zone, which helps to give him an even skin tone look. I love it, it makes himself feel better.
Alison M.
Cleveland, TN
I really liked that this had spf in it as I am very pale and sunburn easily. It also gives some color so if you are wanting to not wear makeup one day but still look presentable then this is for you.
Eva T.
mi esposo esta usano este producto de boreal i la verdad q es buenísimo el precio ni se diga también esta bien no es muy caro es algo q puedes comprar nosotros lo compramos en walmart la experiencia con este producto fue muy buena seguiremos comprándolo
Jessica C.
Sayreville, NJ
Me and my fiance were at the store and we picked this up for the first time. Me and him had little hopes for it. After just three days of him using it twice a day we saw a complete difference. The red marks and pimples had reduced down to nothing. His face was so silky soft and healthy looking. Now, he uses this product above others. Surprise your man with this miracle product and he will be so happy!
Doretta W.
Pikeville, KY
Excellent moisturizer to buy and use,you will not regret it after you use it..Leaves you skin so soft. Highly recommend you to buy this for your man. Very effective,there was no disappointment in using it. Make your man happy & buy it for him.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
My hubby uses this daily moisturizer!! And it is his favorite one yet!! He loves it and so do I! It leaves his face so nice!! It's even cleared some of his acne! I highly recommend this product!! Won't disappoint ya!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love this line products, simply is one of the best... The results are amazing, my hair is soft and hydrated, also has recovered a lot, I recommend this vehicle.!!!😍😍
shakira d.
Richmond, VA
L'Oreal men expert health is very cleansing and helps with dry skin and the price is 8.98 at target but that is a very great price because they way it works and it lasts a very long time.
How can i order this it seems to be sold out everywhere ?