BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone tried this? Ive tried many guy specific products for a...1 Answers
Cristy N.
Laredo, TX
It goes on light which I enjoy. I have used it before for about a month and it did some difference in my dark circles. The scent is soft...bought it at Wal-Mart. Doesn't hurt to try it.
Ashton U.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is a miracle worker! It helps great with dark circles and even helps some of the puffiness go away. I swear by this especially when I have not gotten much sleep. I highly recommend this product!
Emily W.
Circle eraser-- Yes please! Love this product to help with tired eye circles, as new parents we can use all the help we can get. I was slightly disappointed it didn't help more!
Sheniqua W.
Norton, VA
The product went on smooth, reduced my dark under-eye circle eyes, and looked natural. The product did wear away after 4+ hours. But overall I'd give 4 stars.
Kaelyn S.
Eau Claire, WI
Significant other used this and i noticed a difference after about a week of use... keeps getting better everyday! Helps keep the young looking young! Love it!
Samantha M.
Peru, IN
I liked this product. For the Moet part firmed up around my eyes. There's still some areas that could be tightened but I'm still pleased with the out come!
Abigail A.
Hillsboro,OR
It didn't really help my puffyness of my eyes, so I was not to happy about this product. Which is surprising because I love loreal
Michelle F.
I did not see any changes in my dark circles. This also felt a little thick and oily for my preference. It did not absorb quickly.
Erica R.
My darkness around my eyes were finally fading ! I've tried so many products but this by far has done me the best!
Marielisa G.
Doral, FL
buy this product and it should be good but for my skin type is not ideal, I do not know why it does not absorb me and I have a sticky face for a long time. removing that unpleasant point if it fulfills its function and I think that for the type of skin indicated will be a great product
Ricardo O.
Has anyone tried this? Ive tried many guy specific products for anti-dark circles and have yet to find one that works remotely well.