BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone tried this? Ive tried many guy specific produc...1 Answers
Destiny P.
Mobile
I have five kids so sleep doesn't come easy. The dark circles under my eyes definitely show that. This dark circle cream has helped me look less tired and I am so grateful for that!
Dede L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Average. It felt nice going on and has a nice scent but I didn’t notice any kind of difference. I did use it for two weeks and couldn’t tell a difference in my skin. I found it on sale in a drugstore - I have wondered if I should try to send it back to the company.
Belle F.
Brooklyn
I don't be sleeping much and dark circles is a problem for me, but this product really came through and took them away! My eyes now look awake and not like I haven't slept in days!!
Ashton U.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is a miracle worker! It helps great with dark circles and even helps some of the puffiness go away. I swear by this especially when I have not gotten much sleep. I highly recommend this product!
Emily W.
Circle eraser-- Yes please! Love this product to help with tired eye circles, as new parents we can use all the help we can get. I was slightly disappointed it didn't help more!
Cristy N.
Laredo, TX
It goes on light which I enjoy. I have used it before for about a month and it did some difference in my dark circles. The scent is soft...bought it at Wal-Mart. Doesn't hurt to try it.
Kaelyn S.
Rosendale, WI
Significant other used this and i noticed a difference after about a week of use... keeps getting better everyday! Helps keep the young looking young! Love it!
Sheniqua W.
Norton, VA
The product went on smooth, reduced my dark under-eye circle eyes, and looked natural. The product did wear away after 4+ hours. But overall I'd give 4 stars.
Samantha M.
Peru, IN
I liked this product. For the Moet part firmed up around my eyes. There's still some areas that could be tightened but I'm still pleased with the out come!
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I just can’t seem to find the perfect eye cream. They all seem to have failed including this one. I did not find a difference at all issuing this product.
Ricardo O.
Has anyone tried this? Ive tried many guy specific products for anti-dark circles and have yet to find one that works remotely well.