L'Oréal Paris Men Expert™ Hydra Energetic Extreme Cleanser Infused With Charcoal uploaded by Lee W.L'Oréal Paris Men Expert™ Hydra Energetic Extreme Cleanser Infused With Charcoal uploaded by Daria Q.L'Oréal Paris Men Expert™ Hydra Energetic Extreme Cleanser Infused With Charcoal uploaded by Robert L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Captures dirt. Unclogs pores. Refreshes skin.

Men Expert™ Hydra Energetic Extreme Cleanser fights the 5 problems caused by daily city grime: Oily Skin, dirt, stickiness, dullness, and clogged pores. Our face wash, specifically formulated for men, eliminates impurities and excess oils, with the power of charcoal, for a fresh, healthy look.

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Peg-8, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Charcoal Powder, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyquaternium- 4, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Parfum/Fragrance

• I've been looking for a new face wash for my boyfriend. A...1 Answers
Juliet🌸💙 P.
Yuma
I wish it wasn’t as harsh , I mean I did use a men’s face mask 🙄. I know charcoal helps with blackheads and I have a lot on my nose so I thought it would help . But it made my skin very red at itchy. It was a little price but it was a lot of product. I ended up giving to my dad, he likes it though.
Armando A.
Denton, TX
In essence, the L’Oréal Men Expert range captures this shift in attitude and represents the industry as a whole. I’m not going to suggest it’s the finest grooming range on the planet but as with all beauty industry super-powers L’Oréal have put time and money into research and created a great introductory offering for men who wish to look after their skin and subscribe to a ‘healthier you’.
Courtney V.
Burlington, VT
Even though this product is advertised towards men, I use it. I really enjoy charcoal cleansers and this one in particular is great. It leaves my face feeling clean. I especially like to use it in the morning to clean my face and brighten and wake up my skin before applying my makeup.
Karima H.
Denton, TX
Actually in love with this cleaner. It makes my skin feel super refreshed & clear, it gets deep in my pores. You can definitely feel the change from before & afterwards.
Robert L.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this on a whim. It was on sale somewhere so I bought it. I really really like this it has cleared up the little bit of black heads I had on my nose. Leaves my skin brighter and clean feeling.
megan h.
Bradenton, FL
This is my Favorite I have had nothing but amazing results with this oil. Anything I seem to use with charcoal really does the trick but this went above and beyond
Angel T.
Paris
This black charcoal mask is quite exceptional. It removes any kind and perfection that is removable. It is of good value in nice packaging with easy directions.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
My husband says such good things about his product! Very gentle on the skin and leaves him feeling refreshed with soft skin. Highly recommended
Nuria C.
My man has tried this product before. It is absolutely amazing as it left his skin refreshed for hours, cleaner and more soft looking as well.
corey 💖.
it's a nice wash and my skin felt better than the other products that i have tried, the price wasn't too bad but it could be better
Tori S.
I've been looking for a new face wash for my boyfriend. Anyone recommend this? I know it's new.