BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
Men Expert Vita Lift Revitalizing Foam

L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift Revitalizing Foam

A revitalizing foaming cleanser for men Formulated with salicylic acid to deeply cleanse skin & eliminate dead cells at skin's surface Refines skin texture & enhances its vitality Developed with ADS Active Defense System, a powerful soothing active...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift Revitalizing Foam!
How would you rate this product?
Ciara G.
Costa Mesa, CA
My boyfriend buys this product and I try using it in the shower, but it is very harsh on my skin. It didn't meet my expectations. The scent is very strong as well. It is made for men obviously, but wasn't a great product for women.
Arlette C.
Palmdale, CA
This product worked so well on my skin! My skin is very sensitive, but this one was so perfect and so gentle.
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Brittany H.
Houston
my boyfriend used it an dhe didnt like the smell the quality was good and lasted him a few months but he says he wont use again
Erica A.
San Antonio
This stuff make constantly shaved skin smooth!! Not only does it smell great but it feels great too!! My husband loves this stuff and so do i!
ashlee W.
I am usually a big L'oreal fan, but this product was just kind of okay for my boyfriend. It didn't really do anything for his skin and slightly irritated his skin to the point he had to stop using it. We ended up returning said product because of this.
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
Husband loves this. Bought it for him to try and it's one of the few personal items he asks specifically for. I can tell a huge difference in his skin since starting use of this product. Definitely will keep buying!
tiffany P.
Rome
Can't go wrong with L'Oreal they do an amazing job with their product they also stand behind it which also makes it amazing
Denise W.
This is an awesome product I love the way it makes my skin feel I really enjoy Loreal revitalift line it's a brand I trust to do what is says it will
Alysha M.
Canon City, CO
It worked horrible. It just made me brake out worse. It also made burn marks on my sisters face and made her brake out worse I will never use this again and definitely wont ever tell my friends about the product.

Looking for your answer?