L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift Intense Double Action Re-Tautening Moisturiser uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A double intensive anti-aging treatment for men Combines concentrated anti-sagging gel with intensive anti-wrinkle cream The gel is enriched with Pro-Tensium, an active ingredient to re-tauten skin The cream is concentrated with Pro-Retinol VX to...

Buy on Amazon
Luzvith H.
After washing your face my husband uses this product, porq after he is exposed to so many pollutants urge you to moisturize it, besides it receives a lot of heat on your face. And to apply this product moisturizes your skin allowing you to nourish it and give it the care that your skin needspermitiendo la nutrición
Scarlet G.
Billings
Didn't do much for my skin. It left my skin sticky and didn't even fix what I needed fixed. It does not have a great value and was harsh on my pores. Cheap packaging, would have preferred better packing. I definitely would not recommend this to others.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Macee G.
Oklahoma
I used gnus once and it wasn't too bad but I wouldn't really recommend as an every day moisturizer. It helps with dry skin but it doesn't work for every day stuff. It left my skin greedy and gross feeling. It gives an oily sensitivity feel that I don't like
Cynthia R.
I actually bought my dad this for his birthday and he absolutely loves it! He is going through his 4th one! He loves the price and just loves the product in general.
Tara C.
Beckley
My husband loves this stuff. It to me smells good He is a repeat user of the product ! And it is so far been effective ! Very gentle on my husbands skin.
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
No. Me gusta tanto creo que debería ser mas humectante y es que te la aplicas y si se siente la piel suave pero rápido se desvanece
Brook M.
works amazing!!!!!!!!i would use again.i recommend this to any one. it has instant and insane and noticeable results
Damibel R.
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. Is non greasy, leave his skin so soft. Smell nice and is easy to use
Jimin P.
Virginia Beach, VA
Eh it wasn't that good or my hair type but it could work for yours but you'll never know unless you give it a try