BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The principal signs of ageing are most visible around the eyes where the skin is thinner and more fragile: sagging eyelids, bags, crow's feet, wrinkles. Your eyes have less impact ... Take action! Vitalift Eye has been developed to restore and...

Buy on Amazon
haven w.
Savannah
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely adored it! I will be buying and giving as a gift this year I was so impressed and happy. Just loved it. He said the feel was amazing and really did the trick and would like to buy again because of the quality!
Emily d.
Portland , OR
I love a good eye cream but this didn't seem to do anything. Eye cream doesn't do a whole lot but man, this didn't do ANYTHING. I don't like the pump just because I'd rather control how much I'm getting on a finger at a time.
Nathalie T.
Riverside, CA
This eye cream is great for all users to reduce aging. It is not to pricy and great to reduce eye appearance. I am a first time user and would love to continue experiencing. Depending on skin types I found it gentle and would recommend to those who would like to try something new
Danny T.
Mission, TX
This eye cream is so nice!! I love it a lot!! It's the first time I've use it and I love it! It's super effective and affordable! It's so gentle and I love the formula ❤😍 I would highly get this again because it's great!!!
Liz G.
Indianapolis, IN
I am always looking for something to help my husband, and when I find a new product I have to use it. I have to say for the value it's a winner
Janet T.
actually got this for myself to try and it's a pretty good product. My night was who originally tried it and it worked wonders for her
Marissa S.
This is a really great product. I love it! I highly recommend this to other people. I always have some at home on hand.
Yathanna L.
Good, I think it’s effective and smells good. The product itself is good, and I bought it at Walmart for a great price!
mackenzee s.
Not sure about this yet. We just bought it as my fiance pulls late nights and it's not working as fast as we had hoped
Rossy G.
METROMe gusta la marca loreal es algo economica sus cremas te  ayuda a proteger tu piel de los rayos solares