L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer uploaded by Bhagya H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Reduces wrinkles and firms skin. Soothes Razor Burn. Pro-Retinol A.

Men Expert Vita Lift SPF 15 Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer is formulated specifically for wrinkles, sagging skin, or loss of firmness. Fortified Pro-Retinol A, a form of Vitamin A, helps reduce wrinkles and sagging skin while firming up the face and neck. Active Defense System (ADS) , our patented system that protects your skin against irritation, so you’re less likely to get redness, burning, or tightness.

Buy on Amazon
Debbie H.
08754
This product made such a amazing difference in my husband's skin care routine. He has been using it for 8 months now and his skin looks amazing, His skin is firmer and he looks years younger. He definitely will not go without this product. I definitely recommend this product.
Felicia D.
Portland
The feel of the mask is so soft. When you leave it on skin for two minutes your skin starts to feel the cooling and plumping effect. I love the texture of the mask. It really makes the skin looking healthier and shiner
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
This is a great product and it really does work! It is gentle on your skin and it feels great ! After s few times you can see a difference! It was super effective and I would recommend it to any male or female !!
Christa M.
Richmond, KY
love this I use it all the time , my face feels so refreshed after I use this and I feel like it actually works! It is a lil pricey and the package is so cute,,,, I feel like it's very effective!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I got this for my husband when I noticed my wrinkle creams disappeared a lot faster than I used them. He loves it and says he sees a difference. Turning forty makes men worry too about skin health
Rachel G.
Oceanside , CA
My husband really liked using this to keep his newly wrinkles to go away and keep them away. This was a first time using it. The packaging was very appealing. I bought this at Target. He liked the product! The only room for imporvement is the smell.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
I've used this on my husband and it's a great product ! And smells great 👍 the packaging is great for the value of the product and it was our 4 time getting this for him he is obsessed. I highly recommend
Monica S.
Sweet Valley, PA
I heard seen for myself and I have heard from so many and friends on how your products everyone I talk to has a 5 star rating and I would love to try your product and rate
Megan C.
Scottville, MI
I truly enjoy this product. It has a thicker consistency but doesn't clog up the pores either. The price is a little up there so that's the only.thing I would change.
Rebecca R.
Stockton, Ca
My Husband complains of crows feet around his eyes. I bought the anti wrinkle cream for him in hopes he would use it and see a difference. I'll
Have to get back to you on this one. I suggest daily use not, when you feel like it. Or you will not see results
Is the worth it, does it work